Adventure Thread

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Adventure Thread

Unread post by Vallachan »

Wrong place to post that question...

Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
sonixverse
Cell
Cell

Unread post by sonixverse »

sorry im new, where would I post it
TheLoneChipmunk
Cell
Cell

Unread post by TheLoneChipmunk »

Are people still watching this topic? I have an adventure in its final stages that I'd like to share once it's finished.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

TheLoneChipmunk wrote:Are people still watching this topic? I have an adventure in its final stages that I'd like to share once it's finished.
I'm sure they would be if they had a reason :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheLoneChipmunk
Cell
Cell

[center]:ga:[/center]

Posting my new adventure now. That took longer to finish than I expected.

[center]War of the Machines[/center]

BackstorythatItotallydidn'tripoffofanoldworkofmine: In the year 2273, the world renowned genetics genius and biologist prodigy, Dr. Adam Helix, birthed the age of a new era in genetic engineering on his mid-Pacific isle. This revolutionary technology would allow a fascinating world in which humanity is now a choice, and the word animal is redefined as people can now take on such forms. In the wake of this new adaptation, the long dead Alvin and the Chipmunks franchise was rediscovered and exploded into mass popularity. After only a few short decades, nearly a quarter of the world's population underwent Dr. Helix's procedure, and thus a booming new race of chipmunks was born.

Description: In the year 2340, a mysterious armament of intelligent, robotic beings began a destructive invasion on Earth, catching the peaceful world off guard with coordinating strikes that quickly won over a hefty amount of territory. Within only a month, the machines controlled parts of every continent, and military forces are only just now beginning to gain their bearings.

After two months, the machines are now pushing to control more of North America, and the only thing standing in their way are the 21 sectors, a military force integrated into each state of the US to hold off the machine threat and protect the people. You, a volunteer into the TPACS project, have been assigned to join Squeak Squad Bravo, a squad of tail-kicking chipmunks, in their efforts to keep the attacking machines from taking control of sector 21 of the 21 sectors in Colorado. It's up to you to use the TPACS suit to fend off the machines and protect the base.

Requirements: Dark Injection http://davoonline.com/sporemodder/rob55 ... /DI9r.html
CamBen Color Pack viewtopic.php?t=5071
Extended Adventure Complexity viewtopic.php?f=117&t=5092&hilit=100+points

Creation Resources:
War of the Machines.7z
Additional Resources: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr ... %3Apg-1000
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr ... 1%3Apg-920

Credit: This adventure was made possible by the work of Rob55Rod, Emd4600, Davo, CamBen, Maxis, Grimbot (Creator), Andeavor (Creator), Fotosynthesis (Creator), HRmatthew (Creator), Matthewbyers (Creator), and myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TheLoneChipmunk on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLoneChipmunk
Cell
Cell

Hm, just realized I only included buildings that I made. Some buildings were not included. Try downloading them by playing the adventure. Hopefully spore won't have problems downloading them.
TheLoneChipmunk
Cell
Cell

War of the Machines.zip
Finally got around to addressing this problem, not that many people played the adventure and experienced it. The hidden character has been updated to no longer crash the game for users other than myself, because "seeding" or something like that. I've also adjusting a few other small things, and I no longer have to work on this adventure, finally.

Enjoy.

Edit: I decided the fixes weren't really enough and made one more change. The zip file now contains all assets used by the adventure (The ones made by other creators weren't included, forcing you to download them off the unresponsive server). Now you only need this zip to play the adventure. And the mods of course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”