Does the Level Editor fix works???

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Does the Level Editor fix works???

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

Does anyone know if the thing that supreme guy said if that really works, tell me please because I'm somewhere else so I can't go on spore. And I don't go to sporepedia2 anymore because everybody their speaks spanish (and I can't speak spanish) so please tell me if it works :D

emd
Admin
Admin

Re: Does the Level Editor fix works???

Unread post by emd »

But he never posted the mod, right?
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

yeah the mod was posted a while back when he first mentioned it.
need a copy of it?
its a simple edit that noone but him figured out.

hacker, i dont think you really read what he was saying. its not a matter of it working, it is a really bugged editor.
you need to reread it.
it is not a matter of changing a yes or no value and it working.
he states what he does and what he has discovered. you need to fill in the blanks.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

be sure to read the posts above this one...
supreme676 wrote: !Lord Davo Appears!

The Planet Editor Must be started in Space stage to be the Almost perfect Editor...Also save works when this is done correctly plus you get a open universe full of planets you can edit including your Home Worlds.

There are commands or "states" which you use to access this editor... Not the
"Edit Game Mode" (This Access the Editor Easy however) The access Space stage Editor put that in the scripts 3 I believe it is...Space stage.If done correctly you will have Every in game Item in the Editor.

So if Platinum was installed...(He put Maxis created Items like buildings In the game as Rare artifacts) so those too will be in the Editor.

To get the load Planets Perfect without crashing I found you could use a copy of your (Planets.pachage) This will make it stable No crashing when switching through Planets.The Make Scenario is what actually starts the game play.Save is actually pretty useless but it does save....Also if Make scenario dont work and save does you can save and restart and it will work

Game Edit Mode Is very glitchy You can start this up in Creature stage/Tribal.I thought Adding extra "Strings" was the case but its not!It works good in space stage...Its just some glitches include space stage Not working when starting over.(Stuck in Main city cant move crap) and the way its started is by taking other states like cinematics and replacing it with the editor so you cant use when you want as a Item.
(I cant be Accurate Because I dont have Spore ATM)

I figure since Monolith and some others have cinematics maybe I can add it to one of those making An Item the Planet Editor...
The Evolution comes when you use a Monolith on a save planet from the Planet editor
(Dont use!Because when they get to space stage...when you revisit the Planet it crashes)

I want to Apologize to you Davo.If I offended you in anyway that was not my intention.This kid uses your name Loosely and throws you in every argument we have.He follows me around Tracks down my new Profiles steals my work then throws so much dirt on my name it just Annoys the stuff out of me!!Lol so I apologize...
My Game was recently deleted thanks to some noob stalking me I rage quit spore but Im trying to re download now as we speak since permission was granted to me to host Platinum Spore and the Upgrade

Hacker80
Shut up Grown men are speaking!(Stop Stealing Mods)
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

Davo wrote:be sure to read the posts above this one...
supreme676 wrote: !Lord Davo Appears!

The Planet Editor Must be started in Space stage to be the Almost perfect Editor...Also save works when this is done correctly plus you get a open universe full of planets you can edit including your Home Worlds.

There are commands or "states" which you use to access this editor... Not the
"Edit Game Mode" (This Access the Editor Easy however) The access Space stage Editor put that in the scripts 3 I believe it is...Space stage.If done correctly you will have Every in game Item in the Editor.

So if Platinum was installed...(He put Maxis created Items like buildings In the game as Rare artifacts) so those too will be in the Editor.

To get the load Planets Perfect without crashing I found you could use a copy of your (Planets.pachage) This will make it stable No crashing when switching through Planets.The Make Scenario is what actually starts the game play.Save is actually pretty useless but it does save....Also if Make scenario dont work and save does you can save and restart and it will work

Game Edit Mode Is very glitchy You can start this up in Creature stage/Tribal.I thought Adding extra "Strings" was the case but its not!It works good in space stage...Its just some glitches include space stage Not working when starting over.(Stuck in Main city cant move crap) and the way its started is by taking other states like cinematics and replacing it with the editor so you cant use when you want as a Item.
(I cant be Accurate Because I dont have Spore ATM)

I figure since Monolith and some others have cinematics maybe I can add it to one of those making An Item the Planet Editor...
The Evolution comes when you use a Monolith on a save planet from the Planet editor
(Dont use!Because when they get to space stage...when you revisit the Planet it crashes)

I want to Apologize to you Davo.If I offended you in anyway that was not my intention.This kid uses your name Loosely and throws you in every argument we have.He follows me around Tracks down my new Profiles steals my work then throws so much dirt on my name it just Annoys the stuff out of me!!Lol so I apologize...
My Game was recently deleted thanks to some noob stalking me I rage quit spore but Im trying to re download now as we speak since permission was granted to me to host Platinum Spore and the Upgrade

Hacker80
Shut up Grown men are speaking!(Stop Stealing Mods)
Yes i see, but here I see that he says that the save will work if you use it in the space stage...or am I wrong???
(also hahaha but heck that last reaction from him, it's not true :o )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”