Sven's Parts Proposal - UPDATED

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
duncandisorderly
Cell
Cell

Re: Sven's Parts Proposal - UPDATED

Unread post by duncandisorderly »

Those all look excellent. I would love to see them in my game.

EAGames should have released more parts in the first place. Also, I always felt cheated that we couldn't design and edit plants. Mind you, I'm not surprised when it comes to EAGames, it's like they do half the job. Primarily it's the fans that make games like Spore & The Sims a truly enjoyable experience.
'Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.' =Terry Pratchett R.I.P.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Sven's Parts Proposal - UPDATED

Unread post by Vallachan »

So, those parts are awesome. but really, I just can't even get over it. it wouldn't work.

I don't think you've heard how it is currently impossible to add morphing handles, animated parts, building parts, vehicle parts, limbs that stretch and scale, textures, custom voices, changing the run anim for only certain creatures, adding voices that override the old voice, altering the speed on only certain parts, connecting 5 hands to a limb, indenting into the body, sound sets, and brain levels.

also, many of those things are already made:

-If you have davo's flora editor and CamBen_customparts, on the 3rd (or second, it varies.) page you will see flora parts, put 3 on the end of a limb and you should be able to attach 3 hands.
-voiceboxes could be made but not w/ custom voices or overriding the original voice.
-we already have invisible legs.
-already have rubbery limbs.
etc.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Return to “General Discussion”