Hey guys my new race.

superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Hey guys my new race.

Unread post by superckool »

Hey everyone :mrgreen: I made new race like i used to, but i ran into some problems, can someone help me? Whenever i try to load up the game and start up a new game, my new race doesn't show up when choosing my race, and for people who wan't to know what the race is, its a recreated version of my bandit for fallout 3, link: http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12792 , I've had this problem before and fixed it, but i forgot how.

Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Hey guys my new race.

Okay i've fixed the problem, but ran in to another for my second race, its going to be a skeleton, anyone know if its possible to be able to change the body model like in the fallout 3 geck? thanks.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

superckool wrote:Okay i've fixed the problem, but ran in to another for my second race, its going to be a skeleton, anyone know if its possible to be able to change the body model like in the fallout 3 geck? thanks.

i believe it is very possible. last time i modded oblvion, i was learning how to make all the creatures found ingame rideable.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Even the flying imps? that would be awesome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mods”