Hey guys my new race.

Recruit

Recruit

superckool
Location: Why would you care? plus i don't know but its dark here and i hear growling.
Zodiac: Aquarius

Hey guys my new race.

Unread post #1 by superckool » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Hey everyone :mrgreen: I made new race like i used to, but i ran into some problems, can someone help me? Whenever i try to load up the game and start up a new game, my new race doesn't show up when choosing my race, and for people who wan't to know what the race is, its a recreated version of my bandit for fallout 3, link: http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12792 , I've had this problem before and fixed it, but i forgot how.

Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:

Recruit

Recruit

superckool
Location: Why would you care? plus i don't know but its dark here and i hear growling.

Re: Hey guys my new race.

Unread post #2 by superckool » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Okay i've fixed the problem, but ran in to another for my second race, its going to be a skeleton, anyone know if its possible to be able to change the body model like in the fallout 3 geck? thanks.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:

The Boss
Zodiac: Cancer

Unread post #3 by Davo » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 am

superckool wrote:Okay i've fixed the problem, but ran in to another for my second race, its going to be a skeleton, anyone know if its possible to be able to change the body model like in the fallout 3 geck? thanks.

i believe it is very possible. last time i modded oblvion, i was learning how to make all the creatures found ingame rideable.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Recruit

Recruit

superckool

Unread post #4 by superckool » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Even the flying imps? that would be awesome.

Return to “Mods”