Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Davo's Released Mods, and Some Unreleased. These are made for Galactic Adventures with patch 5.1, but some of them may still work on Core Spore. No harm can come from trying.
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Legendary
User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby Legendary » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Does this let me put the Grox empire into my game?
Quite fancy.. But if ya ask me, i'm only here for the mods so I have no idea. :rp:

Private

Private

Fleet Admiral Wolf
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:31 am

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby Fleet Admiral Wolf » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:03 pm

As the actual Force Save mod doesn't work for me, but this one does, thank you.
:spore: Hello.

Private

Private

Fleet Admiral Wolf
User avatar
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:31 am

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby Fleet Admiral Wolf » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Legendary wrote:Does this let me put the Grox empire into my game?


I used it to get the Grox playable, you just drag the .png into the editor but you can't save, but with this Fix it lets you save it and use it for your own Empire, so yes.
:spore: Hello.

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

hiphopsnowey
User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:36 am

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby hiphopsnowey » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:15 am

Maybe responding here would be better. I tried using the modification I was on configmanager.txt and saved the mod and it gave me this message.


You don't have permission to save in this folder

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3445
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby rob55rod » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:12 pm

hiphopsnowey wrote:Maybe responding here would be better. I tried using the modification I was on configmanager.txt and saved the mod and it gave me this message.


You don't have permission to save in this folder

Well it's not wrong. Run your text editor as an Administrator.

Recruit

Recruit

Minico
User avatar
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 4:26 pm
Location: My house?
Contact:

Re: Force Save NO HACKS/MODS. FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS

Unread postby Minico » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:48 am

Kazarr wrote:The strangest thing happened when I tried this. When I clicked the bright green "save and exit" button for a modded creature, the screen turned black for a while. Then a crash message showed up. I'm sure the file editing had the desired effect though, because I can see the modded creature in the My Spore Creations folder.
When I went back into Spore, the game suddenly refused to log me in. Any subsequent attempts at logging in manually resulted in the game telling me that the Spore servers were having a problem.

So i got Origin Spore, i can normally login and stuff, but now that gave me fear the same issue on the quote above happens with me. I backed up the ConfigManager and Properties files in case i mess up.
Shall i really try this?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3445
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Force Save NO HACKS/MODS. FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Minico wrote:
Kazarr wrote:The strangest thing happened when I tried this. When I clicked the bright green "save and exit" button for a modded creature, the screen turned black for a while. Then a crash message showed up. I'm sure the file editing had the desired effect though, because I can see the modded creature in the My Spore Creations folder.
When I went back into Spore, the game suddenly refused to log me in. Any subsequent attempts at logging in manually resulted in the game telling me that the Spore servers were having a problem.

So i got Origin Spore, i can normally login and stuff, but now that gave me fear the same issue on the quote above happens with me. I backed up the ConfigManager and Properties files in case i mess up.
Shall i really try this?

This tweak has been semi-broken for a while now. Get the mod here instead: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6101

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

exendxlycr
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby exendxlycr » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:11 am

Test post

Recruit

Recruit

Williamonator
User avatar
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby Williamonator » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:58 pm

:spore: :ex: :cc: This tweak works on the gog.com spore collection.
Add the tweakage after endif on properties.txt and before #
Spore is my middle name. Well... not really.
Spore + Spore Creature Creator Free in the same folder = Disaster

:fs:

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3445
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby rob55rod » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:12 pm

Williamonator wrote::spore: :ex: :cc: This tweak works on the gog.com spore collection.
Add the tweakage after endif on properties.txt and before #

It used to work for all versions, now it only sometimes does.

Recruit

Recruit

Williamonator
User avatar
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: Force Save NO HACKS NO MODS... Possible fix for Steam Us

Unread postby Williamonator » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:21 pm

CamBen wrote:I wonder if this could be used to save an adventure without a captain.
Nope. It cannot :geek:
Spore is my middle name. Well... not really.
Spore + Spore Creature Creator Free in the same folder = Disaster

:fs:

Recruit

Recruit

Williamonator
User avatar
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby Williamonator » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:24 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Williamonator wrote::spore: :ex: :cc: This tweak works on the gog.com spore collection.
Add the tweakage after endif on properties.txt and before #

It used to work for all versions, now it only sometimes does.

Yeah, I re-installed spore on my PC because of BAD_DATA and now I barely got it to work :x
Spore is my middle name. Well... not really.
Spore + Spore Creature Creator Free in the same folder = Disaster

:fs:

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3445
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:14 am

Williamonator wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Williamonator wrote::spore: :ex: :cc: This tweak works on the gog.com spore collection.
Add the tweakage after endif on properties.txt and before #

It used to work for all versions, now it only sometimes does.

Yeah, I re-installed spore on my PC because of BAD_DATA and now I barely got it to work :x

Get the mod here instead: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6101

Recruit

Recruit

Williamonator
User avatar
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby Williamonator » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:21 am

rob55rod wrote:
Williamonator wrote:
rob55rod wrote:It used to work for all versions, now it only sometimes does.

Yeah, I re-installed spore on my PC because of BAD_DATA and now I barely got it to work :x

Get the mod here instead: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6101


I have already gotten Force save ( The Alternate Fix Version ), but thank you for directing me there
Spore is my middle name. Well... not really.
Spore + Spore Creature Creator Free in the same folder = Disaster

:fs:

Recruit

Recruit

Williamonator
User avatar
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby Williamonator » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:27 am

rob55rod wrote:
Williamonator wrote:
rob55rod wrote:It used to work for all versions, now it only sometimes does.

Yeah, I re-installed spore on my PC because of BAD_DATA and now I barely got it to work :x

Get the mod here instead: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6101

Oh Crap!!! I almost reported your post !!! I hate my touch pad.

Spoiler: show
I pirated the GoG version 8-) "hackerman music and flashing keyboard"
Spore is my middle name. Well... not really.
Spore + Spore Creature Creator Free in the same folder = Disaster

:fs:

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
User avatar
Posts: 3445
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Location: Zelem's Nexus, rebuilding.

Re: Steam Force Save (TWEAK)(NO HACKS/MODS)(FORCE SAVE FIX FOR STEAM USERS!!)

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:47 am

Williamonator wrote:Oh Crap!!! I almost reported your post !!! I hate my touch pad.

Luckily for atleast one of us, I'm a moderator. My job is to deal with post reports. So even if you had accidentally reported the post, there wouldn't have been a problem.

Williamonator wrote:I pirated the GoG version 8-) "hackerman music and flashing keyboard"

So what you're saying is...you tricked me, took advantage of my willingness to help, and...you're proud of it?


Return to “Davo's Spore Mods”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest