Dark Injection Sporepedia Creature Pack!

Davo's Released Mods. These are made for Galactic Adventures with patch 1.5.1, but some of them may still work on Core Spore. Many of these mods may be obsolete after 2017.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Dark Injection Sporepedia Creature Pack!

Unread post by Davo »

Now you can download all of the creatures from the DI Sporepedia easily with this one simple link!
We have collected almost 250 creations available everyday, and now they can all be yours.

If you are not familiar with the gallery, here is a link...
http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/gallery

This is the easiest way to download all of your favorites from users of this forum.
Here it is...
http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/DIS.zip

Old links:
Spoiler

Klutz1
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Dark Injection Sporepedia Creature Pack!

Unread post by Klutz1 »

Where do i put the (.png) files?
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Box select all of them, and drag them into your sporepedia.

And on a sorta offtopic note, using my old editorsaves files as mods, I am able to recover any of my old spore creatures from generation 1 and 2, gen 1 was lost from a crash that deleted editorsaves and restored itself under a new file, gen 2 was lost in a hard drive transfer, but I can get them back using editorsaves as a mod and dragging the creature pngs into my sporepedia.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Klutz1
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Klutz1 »

Thank you
Chenjesu
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Chenjesu »

Something I've been trying to figure out is how I get dark-spore creatures into normal game-play. Whenever I design a creature that uses parts from dark-spore it saves normally, but it doesn't appear when I'm actually playing the creature stage ever and even when I make the theme "my creations" it doesn't let me select any of the darkspore creatures. I've seen videos with creatures like Blitz (from darkspore) on the creature stage, how did they do it?
Tman12lbs
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Tman12lbs »

i seriously dont want to have to drag each one individually. when i box select them, it just downloads the one i was mousing over when i started dragging into the sporepedia
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

first world problems...
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Tman12lbs wrote:i seriously dont want to have to drag each one individually. when i box select them, it just downloads the one i was mousing over when i started dragging into the sporepedia
:cry: poor you....
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Dinomaster123x
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Dinomaster123x »

Does the dark injection mod come with the Invisible radio parts?
Dinomaster123x
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Dinomaster123x »

Don't need help I found out it is in DI :D
CocoaGaming
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by CocoaGaming »

Can someone help? I've installed dark injection, and I can't use any of the creatures! They have a padlock by it if that helps
pacca
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by pacca »

This leaves a lot of unanswered questions, which are necessary for helping you out here. Please respond to the following questions/requests so we can help you:

1. Are you playing Core Spore, or GA?
2. Did you install them in the right order? The order is Core Spore, C&C (optional), GA, Bot parts (optional)
3. Does the rest of the mod function (in other words, do you have access to the DI parts in the editor)?
4. Please send a screen shot of what your data and data EP1 folders look like.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

pacguy64 wrote:This leaves a lot of unanswered questions, which are necessary for helping you out here. Please respond to the following questions/requests so we can help you:

1. Are you playing Core Spore, or GA?
2. Did you install them in the right order? The order is Core Spore, C&C (optional), GA, Bot parts (optional)
3. Does the rest of the mod function (in other words, do you have access to the DI parts in the editor)?
4. Please send a screen shot of what your data and data EP1 folders look like.
5. Are you running Spore off Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
6. Is your game patched to version 5.1?
7. What (if any) other mods are you running?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
tortipouseman
Cell
Cell

Unread post by tortipouseman »

you can make a link telecharchemant a Sporecast davo to you because I unable to subscribe to Sporepedia
kyrimdragonfist
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by kyrimdragonfist »

:sr: :rp: :sc: :ga: :ex: :di: :cc: :bvf: :bs: :bs: :spore: :sr:
Davo wrote:Now you can download all of the creatures from the DI Sporepedia easily with this one simple link!
We have collected almost 250 creations available everyday, and now they can all be yours.

If you are not familiar with the gallery, here is a link...
http://adf.ly/E7aaR

This is the easiest way to download all of your favorites from users of this forum.
Here it is...
http://adf.ly/E7ayn
kyrimdragonfist
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by kyrimdragonfist »

its a good modpack
Mantelgan
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unfortunate issue with the DI creature pack...

Unread post by Mantelgan »

Question. After dragging/dropping DI creations into one's Sporepedia, (GA) should I run Core spore directly after? Unfortunately, upon dragging/dropping the .PNG files into my Sporepedia, I immediately opened Galactic Adventures, only to get an untimely crash message. Could this possibly be caused by the mix of DI creations, and Core Spore creations? (I also have installed ForgottenSpore.v3)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Unfortunate issue with the DI creature pack...

Mantelgan wrote:Question. After dragging/dropping DI creations into one's Sporepedia, (GA) should I run Core spore directly after? Unfortunately, upon dragging/dropping the .PNG files into my Sporepedia, I immediately opened Galactic Adventures, only to get an untimely crash message. Could this possibly be caused by the mix of DI creations, and Core Spore creations? (I also have installed ForgottenSpore.v3)
No, you should never launch Core Spore after installing Galactic Adventures .-.

EDIT: Are you on Windows 8 or later? If so, NEVER add creations to the game by adding the PNGs to your my Spore creations folder. Add them by dragging the PNGs into an editor, one at a time. But since you already added them the wrong way, you'll have to do the following:
READ ALL OF THESE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO EXECUTE THEM, AND DO NOT LAUNCH THE GAME AT ALL UNLESS TOLD TO
a) Make backups of your save data (in %appdata%), mods, and creations.
b) Uninstall the entire game set. Doesn't matter whether or not you choose to remove save data.
c) Install Core Spore
d) Restore the backups of your save data and creations, and install all of your mods to your CORE SPORE data folder, even if they're made for GA
e) Launch Core Spore once
d) Install patches and expansions
e) Move your GA mods to your GA data folder
f) Launch GA
g) Report back on what the result was

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Kajtas
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Kajtas »

What mods are required except Dark Injection?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Kajtas wrote:What mods are required except Dark Injection?
AFAIK none, but it likely varies per-creature. Also, DI has been updated a lot since these were posted, so don't expect everything to look 100% as advertised (e.g. in the PNGs).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Davo's Mods”