Requesting Creature animation help...

You can find everything you need from tutorials to mods for Spore and Galactic Adventures. Hundreds of mods are stored here from the downfall of Sporedum.net, including a variety of mods that I have created. Also, you can discover ways to create creatures you thought were impossible using tutorials from DarkEdgeTV. If you need a place to store your mods, you've come to the right place!
First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Requesting Creature animation help...

Unread post #1 by Tapdroid » Wed May 25, 2016 1:10 am

For some reason, my version of Creature Creator does not display these buttons...

The patch says it can not find Creature Creator & the latest Origin download manager is a troubled piece of software.

my request:
if your version of Creature Creator does display these buttons, please upload your SporeCreatureCreator.exe
and CSA_Main.package, so that I might implement these buttons.

I thank you in advance...

Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Requesting Creature animation help...

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Wed May 25, 2016 4:25 am

CSA_Main.package won't help you - if I'm wrong about this feature's availability, then it's CSA_Graphics you'd want :lol:

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #3 by Tapdroid » Wed May 25, 2016 1:26 pm

I would not have suspected that.
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #4 by rob55rod » Wed May 25, 2016 1:44 pm

Well it's UI, so...

Also, as said in that PM, AFAIK the feature was never available for the standalone creature creator. Also I just noticed this is in the wrong subforum, so moving now.

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #5 by Tapdroid » Fri May 27, 2016 9:29 pm

Why can I not see the run/walk in place buttons to the right of the whistle in Creature Creator or Spore?
Download Canimate.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #6 by rob55rod » Fri May 27, 2016 9:35 pm

Tapdroid wrote:Why can I not see the run/walk in place buttons to the right of the whistle in Creature Creator or Spore?

Patches. Get them.

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #7 by Tapdroid » Fri May 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Got'em says cant find Spore. Go to Spore.com, says" use EADM, manager is Origin. Loaded all available updates....NOTA...
Download Canimate.

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #8 by Tapdroid » Sat May 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Is there a hot key or combination keys to run/walk in place? Note: for the buttons to the right near the whistle, not the "Walk In Place" button that does not actually walk....

W T F ...... I do not see this anywhere on the net...
Download Canimate.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #9 by rob55rod » Sat May 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Well first you need the game. And I don't mean the Standalone Creature Creator. I mean the game.

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #10 by Tapdroid » Sat May 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Do you not read my posts ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You are always the first to jump in, and last to actually have anything useful to say.

if you don't know the words, don't sing the song.
Either ban me or let someone else answer the questions.
5 posts above this one.....
I have Creature Creator & Spore. The run/walk in place buttons do not exist in ether of the graphics files nor in the atlas..

For all the Great Works you guys are supposedly accomplishing, and all the mods that fall of this forum, and all the time you have invested in Spore, it seems as though for the 2 hours per week I get to spend with the app, I know 3 times the code content. It seems the simplest question I ask is met with the answer, " I do not know." Even emd4600 is stumped by the smallest inquiry.
emd actually told me Renderware has nothing to do with Spore. ? ? ?
Download Canimate.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #11 by rob55rod » Sun May 29, 2016 3:55 am

Tapdroid wrote:Do you not read my posts ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You are always the first to jump in, and last to actually have anything useful to say.

I have Creature Creator & Spore. The run/walk in place buttons do not exist in ether of the graphics files nor in the atlas..

For all the Great Works you guys are supposedly accomplishing, and all the mods that fall of this forum, and all the time you have invested in Spore, it seems as though for the 2 hours per week I get to spend with the app, I know 3 times the code content. It seems the simplest question I ask is met with the answer, " I do not know." Even emd4600 is stumped by the smallest inquiry.

Okay, I missed that. Sorry, communication isn't my strong suit. I was a little confused as to whether or not you had the full game or not ._.

Did you try the patch 1.5.1 installer hosted right here on Davoonline?

I don't know why you're bringing up code, I haven't spent 10 seconds of my life looking at the game's code. So you probably do know more about it than I do. That's good. And there are still more things we can try, though I doubt any of them will work for the Standalone Creature Creator. BUT you said you have the full game, so that doesn't matter, right?

Okay, Idk why he'd hsve said rw4 is irrelevant. That's really weird. Must've been some kind of communication failure somewhere along the line - he knows that's incorrect. Okay, apparently I was the one who was wrong about that.

EDIT: Also, try installing this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/29we2 ... ui.package

Tech Support

Tech Support

Emd4600 [ASR]

Unread post #12 by Emd4600 [ASR] » Sun May 29, 2016 4:42 am

Tapdroid wrote:Do you not read my posts ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey man, relax. We're just trying to help you.

You asked me about RenderWare, which is a rendering engine which is NOT related with Spore. If you meant the .rw4 file format, which is used by Sproe for models and textures, then that's obviously relevant, but it's again not related with the RenderWare engine.

Then, you asked me "Do you know where the setting is for the distance your creature can travel in the editor?". I don't know it, and as far as I know no one has ever found it, so what did you want me to answer you?

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #13 by Tapdroid » Sun May 29, 2016 1:25 pm

When I stumbled on to Spore in late December 2015, I thought it was Greatly unrealized app with quite a bit of untapped potential. I see a new future in Spore. I did some internet surfing, saw Davo online, discovered what you guys were discussing, and thought to myself, "These guys see new potential too." Maybe not in the same direction I see it, but you guys seemed to have have a jump in a great direction. I guess I thought you guys had all the answers I was looking for.
Some times the things you guy post seem contradictory. I couldn't tell if you were genuine, or giving me the cold shoulder.

If i could start from scratch I would. I have tore apart nearly every piece of Creature Creator & Spore, in order to achieve results that I have not seen anyone accomplish.

I'm just a sponge looking for answers.
Sorry if I got stupid.
Download Canimate.

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #14 by Tapdroid » Mon May 30, 2016 10:41 pm

You asked me for the original Creature Creator exe.

I'm asking the Spore_Game.package & Spore_Graphics.package

I want to if I can implement those buttons without uninstall, CClean, & reinstall.
Download Canimate.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #15 by rob55rod » Tue May 31, 2016 4:18 am

Tapdroid wrote:

You asked me for the original Creature Creator exe.

I'm asking the Spore_Game.package & Spore_Graphics.package

I want to if I can implement those buttons without uninstall, CClean, & reinstall.

I already sent you the necessary files above ._.

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #16 by Tapdroid » Tue May 31, 2016 7:29 am

[/quote]I already sent you the necessary files above ._.[/quote]

The buttons are there, but no actions occur.
Download Canimate.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #17 by rob55rod » Tue May 31, 2016 9:42 am

Tapdroid wrote:
rob55rod wrote:I already sent you the necessary files above ._.

The buttons are there, but no actions occur.

Was this on the Standalone Creature Creator, or the full game? (Or both...?)

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #18 by Tapdroid » Tue May 31, 2016 10:22 am

Spore full does show the buttons now. Apparently the UI does not contain instructions.

Does not even show on Creature Creator.
Download Canimate.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #19 by rob55rod » Tue May 31, 2016 10:42 am

Tapdroid wrote:Spore full does show the buttons now. Apparently the UI does not contain instructions.

That's true. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Tapdroid wrote:Does not even show on Creature Creator.

Oh, I bet the DLC group did that. Just unpack the mod, remove the "editorsPackages~" folder, and repack. Then, if it's going to work, that will do it.

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #20 by Tapdroid » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:21 am

removed the "editorsPackages

No Change...
Download Canimate.

Return to “Spore”