Requesting Creature animation help...

You can find everything you need from tutorials to mods for Spore and Galactic Adventures. Hundreds of mods are stored here from the downfall of Sporedum.net, including a variety of mods that I have created. Also, you can discover ways to create creatures you thought were impossible using tutorials from DarkEdgeTV. If you need a place to store your mods, you've come to the right place!
First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Re: Requesting Creature animation help...

Unread post #21 by Tapdroid » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:40 am

I do not under stand why is when I ask for something, you offer everything but what what i ask for.

I had hoped to make a friend in emd4600, but I guess he's too busy or just gets what he asks for and disregards the requests.

I don't know if I should simply abandon Davo, or continue in the hopes that communications will improve.........................................................................................................................................

Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #22 by rob55rod » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:25 am

Tapdroid wrote:I do not under stand why is when I ask for something, you offer everything but what what i ask for.

Okay...how have I failed to meet your requirements now? ._.

Tapdroid wrote:I had hoped to make a friend in emd4600, but I guess he's too busy or just gets what he asks for and disregards the requests.

He is busy, but for him, nothing is about getting. It's all about giving. Hence SporeModder, I guess ._.

Tapdroid wrote:I don't know if I should simply abandon Davo, or continue in the hopes that communications will improve.........................................................................................................................................

Uhh...AFAIK he doesn't even mod Spore anymore...

First Class

First Class

Tapdroid

Unread post #23 by Tapdroid » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Okay...how have I failed to meet your requirements now? ._.

I expect nothing from anyone. There are no requirements.

He is busy, but for him, nothing is about getting. It's all about giving. Hence SporeModder, I guess ._.

SporeModder... I hope it's greatest accomplishment in the history of Spore; for the sake of Spore fans as well as a feat of victory for EMD...

Uhh...AFAIK he doesn't even mod Spore anymore...

Not referring to mods; I do not use Davo's mods.

I am simply seeking a solution to the missing buttons near the Whistle. Or the lack there of.
(at this time)
EMD asked me for a file upload. I was hoping he would return the favor...

If you can see the walk/run in place buttons, and they function, I would hope that the Game & graphics files
( if I had them)
could be incorporated in the project I'm working on.
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.

Tech Support

Tech Support

Emd4600 [ASR]

Unread post #24 by Emd4600 [ASR] » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:08 am

Sorry, I thought I had sent it, but I actually didn't xD
I've sent it now.

Return to “Spore”