Make a Human

You can find everything you need from tutorials to mods for Spore and Galactic Adventures. Hundreds of mods are stored here from the downfall of Sporedum.net, including a variety of mods that I have created. Also, you can discover ways to create creatures you thought were impossible using tutorials from DarkEdgeTV. If you need a place to store your mods, you've come to the right place!
Recruit

Recruit

rinart73
Zodiac: Gemini

Re: Make a Human

Unread post #21 by rinart73 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Sorry for a necropost, but anybody knows, which textures and parts this creatures using. I have Dark Injection, Galactic Adventures, C&C and robot parts, but game says, that I have not needed textures or parts.
(Sorry for my poor English)

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #22 by rob55rod » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:45 pm

rinart73 wrote:Sorry for a necropost, but anybody knows, which textures and parts this creatures using. I have Dark Injection, Galactic Adventures, C&C and robot parts, but game says, that I have not needed textures or parts.
(Sorry for my poor English)

That is weird. Try using the "And pollination for all" mod. If your game crashes when you srag the PNGs into the game window, remove the mod.

Recruit

Recruit

rinart73
Zodiac: Gemini

Unread post #23 by rinart73 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:55 am

rob55rod, Thank you for the reply. Please, can you give me a link. I used search on this forum but didn't found any thread, where I can download this mod.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #24 by rob55rod » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:53 pm

rinart73 wrote:rob55rod, Thank you for the reply. Please, can you give me a link. I used search on this forum but didn't found any thread, where I can download this mod.

That's because it's only on SporeBase :lol:

Here it is: http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.ph ... ttach=7040

Return to “Spore”