looking for a working complexity mod

You can find everything you need from tutorials to mods for Spore and Galactic Adventures. Hundreds of mods are stored here from the downfall of Sporedum.net, including a variety of mods that I have created. Also, you can discover ways to create creatures you thought were impossible using tutorials from DarkEdgeTV. If you need a place to store your mods, you've come to the right place!
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

modding2hard4me

looking for a working complexity mod

Unread post #1 by modding2hard4me » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:40 am

Hello, I've been looking for a mod that increases the complexity meter for a while but none that I tried actually worked. I tried better spore - the gameplay changes work but the complexity patch does not, and also some other mod, cannot remember the name. I remember playing with better spore patch few months ago and it worked just fine, it doesnt anymore for some reason.I have the steam version with both addons. Does anyone know about any other mods/ways to increase the complexity meter? I'dont want to use the freedom cheat.

Private

Private

Sigurvegari
Zodiac: Gemini

Re: looking for a working complexity mod

Unread post #2 by Sigurvegari » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:29 am

Before the moderators get to you, may I remind you that we need to know where you got your copy of Spore, what other mods you're using, and where you put the file. Along with a few other things i'm having difficulty recalling at the moment. They need to know pretty much everything about your system and game that they can before they can tell you where to go/what you did wrong.
I used to make dragons, but now I make just about everything. Huge thanks to rob55rod and CamBen for their hard work on their part mods, which make my pastime a lot more interesting.

modding2hard4me

Unread post #3 by modding2hard4me » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:05 am

I clearly said in my post that I have the steam version with both addons. I'm not using any other mods, installed them one at a time. I tried putting the mod packge files into the data folders and when that didnt work i just pasted it to every other folder I found to see if anything changes - it didnt. Im on windows 7 64 bit. As I mentioned, the BetterSpore's gameplay and parts packages work its just the complexity patch that does not.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.

Unread post #4 by rob55rod » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:56 am

modding2hard4me wrote:I clearly said in my post that I have the steam version with both addons. I'm not using any other mods, installed them one at a time. I tried putting the mod packge files into the data folders and when that didnt work i just pasted it to every other folder I found to see if anything changes - it didnt. Im on windows 7 64 bit. As I mentioned, the BetterSpore's gameplay and parts packages work its just the complexity patch that does not.

You're using Steam Spore? That'd likely do it.

(Guide video courtesy of TitanMods)

modding2hard4me

Unread post #5 by modding2hard4me » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:50 pm

wow this looks promising, thanks! Im gonna try again with the origin version tomorrow and post an update

modding2hard4me

Unread post #6 by modding2hard4me » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:43 pm

well, apparently there is some problem when origin is installing cute & creepy pack, it says the game cannot be patched. any solutions?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod
Location: The Spore Resurrection Secret Base. Because apparently we needed a secret base.

Unread post #7 by rob55rod » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:14 pm

modding2hard4me wrote:well, apparently there is some problem when origin is installing cute & creepy pack, it says the game cannot be patched. any solutions?

Did you install any patches prior to attempting to install Creepy and Cute?

Return to “Spore”