Remember me?

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Remember me?

Unread post by GBAura »

Hey guys! Guess who's back?

If you guys don't recognize me, I'll be glad to re-introduce myself. I'm GBAura. I used to be a moderator for this forum, a beta tester for Dark Injection (it has grown so much since I last used it) and is the owner of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score.

So, why did I leave the community? Ever since I got into Five Nights at Freddy's and joined Reddit, my interest in Spore started to die down to the point where FNaF became my main obsession. It basically consumed me. Now that my interest in Spore came back full force because I'll be running a blog on Tumblr dedicated to archiving concept art for Spore, I decided to pop my head back in here. It seems the place hasn't changed one bit since I left a while ago, and that's a good thing in my book!

So yeah, I'm back! Expect some Spore stuff from me soon! It may not be mod related since I'm not a good programmer, but it's great to return to the game that got me out there in the first place!

Spread the word! GB's back! For reals this time!

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
CradilySlime
Creature
Creature

Re: Remember me?

Unread post by CradilySlime »

you back!
Image i have :ccp:
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Remember me?

Unread post by Snaid1 »