Hello, new user here!

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
AngelCynder14
Cell
Cell

Hello, new user here!

Unread post by AngelCynder14 »

Hi,allow me to introduced myself :) I am AngelCynder, I go by either Angel or Cynder which my friends call me by; you may call me either way as you please.

As the title above saids, I'm new and I am really happy and excited to start learning to mod spore. But I don't want you all to think, that is all I came on here for. On my profile I mention about learning modding, but really I am also would love to meet new people. ^.^ I would of course added this, but their wasn't enough room for this; ^ ^' sadly. Anyways allow me to explain who I am, and what my hobbies are if you are interested to get to know me. My name is Cynail, though it isn't actually my real name. But it's something I am hoping to illegally to change my first name to. I would explain on why, but I want to keep this short and simple, so. Here is a wonderful list for you all to read, and why yes more reading. ;) Aren't I lovely?;

My Hobbies;

Art hobby;
I enjoy doing art, I do both traditional and digital. And also slowly getting into 3d artwork, I'm learning on this since I enjoy modeling and 3d artwork seems really interesting and fun to do to me.

Game plays hobby;
I also enjoy playing video games, time to time.

Reading hobby;
I enjoy reading once an a while or time to time, depending on my mood on this.

Writing hobby;
I enjoy writing and making up my own stories and such. I hope some day, I can become an author and share my wonderful stories with all, and of course have people that would like to support my work. ( Speaking of which, I'm actually working on a book right now. )

Creative Crafts hobby;

I love to make stuff animals, and make clay figures such as sculptures of dinosaurs for example.

Animation hobby;
I love making and working on animations, I love making digital animation. But I am also trying to learn to animate in 3d to make an 3d animation.

On other things, I also do webdesign and game design, but I am a learner on both of these. Yet, I know how to model and other game basics, but that is just in mainly in blender; besides cry engine I'm learning that as well, "I love that program!

Now some of these hobbies is what I am hopping to do in careers to do in my life, besides them being hobbies of course. One of them is an Author, as mention above in writing. Others are game designer, animator, and owning my store on etsy which is what the creative crafts come in. Of course their is more, but those are just thoughts for now.

So yeah that is it, I hope that is understandable and thanks for reading. ^ ^

Edit: Oh yeah, two more things before I go. 1; if you are interested in my work and want to support me, please feel free to check out my work here, you can find more things I am on within my profile. 2; I also own a forum of my own, so those wish to join or check it out you can here:

My deviant art page;
http://cynderangeldwoship14.deviantart.com/

My forum;
http://cynailsgamesplatform.boards.net/

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: Hello, new user here!

Unread post by Darhagonable »

You are wellcome to the site! :D

You seem to be a very creative person and so are many of us on the site too

You will meet many new friendly users here and we are allways happy to get new enthusiastic users to the site! :D

You are wellcome!
AngelCynder14
Cell
Cell

Re: Hello, new user here!

Unread post by AngelCynder14 »

Thanks for the warm welcoming. ^-^ And yes I am, I can see others are too, I'm sure I will. =D

@Darhagonable
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Off Topic”