Why are people so paranoid about necros?

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
iherdyoulikespore
Cell
Cell

Why are people so paranoid about necros?

Unread post by iherdyoulikespore »

Around every single forum in existence, i've seen stuff like this:
pacguy64 wrote:without fear of bumping posts
I don't get why so many people hate necros. They've gotten the kind of reputation as carbo dioxide and Adolf Hitler for doing absolutely nothing wrong. If the topic is still relevant, and people will still be able to get use out of your reply, then a necro is much better than bogging down a forum with over 20 different topics all about the same thing.

Drag my avatar into your economic aircraft editor for free floating statistically effective pizzas!

This is how i feel about your article.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Why are people so paranoid about necros?

Unread post by rob55rod »

I completely agree, and that is why we don't have a policy against necros here.

THAT HAVING BEEN SAID, replying to a dead-end thread whose author left the board years ago is completely pointless, and let to me initially mistaking your massive posting spree for flat-out spam (judging by the "latest posts" list, that is). I see your intentions, and they are good, but at the end of the day, you're wasting your time ._.

EDIT: Not saying this is a dead-end thread, just that some of the others you've posted on recently are. This is a very valid point, though (ironically) your other recent posts have proven the reasoning behind the very policy you're challenging .-.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Off Topic”