My Darkspore Hero Idea: Uprut, the Binding Sentry.

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
ReptilliRex
Recruit
Recruit

My Darkspore Hero Idea: Uprut, the Binding Sentry.

Unread postby ReptilliRex » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Uprut, The Binding Sentry. The first bio sentinel capable of ranged weapons for primary attack. However, firing has a short delay time before each shot. Right mouse, however, can let you charge a primary attack. The longer the attack is charged, the larger the projectile will be. Unfortunately, with default stats, the projectiles are a little slow. Plus, you cannot move while charging. The good thing though, is that charged shots will have a chance of rooting the enemy for a period of time. Remember, Ranged enemies can still attack when rooted, so be sure to use charged shots when handling groups of melee enemies.

Primary attack: Constricting Shot - Fires a projectile for medium damage. Secondary fire: Charged a shot with a chance of rooting the enemy depending on charge time. You can not move while charging.
Primary ability: Epidemic Roots - Charges to target point with a high chance of diseasing all enemies that are touched along the path, and roots all enemies in a small area at the end of the charge.
Squad ability: Arbor Pound - Knocks up all nearby enemies, dealing high damage with a medium chance of stun and root.
Passive Ability: Rigid Scales - Increases resistance to energy attacks when damaged, but decreases speed for a short time.

Seichotik
Recruit
Recruit

Re: My Darkspore Hero Idea: Uprut, the Binding Sentry.

Unread postby Seichotik » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:54 pm

This is completely unrelated... but your Photoshop work on that is bad @$$.

The idea you have come up with makes me wish even more that there was an ability to make heroes from scratch in DarkSpore. :/ Its really neat.

Return to “Off Topic”