Forgotten Spore, a very funny person xD

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
emd
Admin
Admin

Forgotten Spore, a very funny person xD

Unread post by emd »

Forggoten Spore (supreme676) has answered his post, saying this for you, HACKER:

Lol Wow!

Well Im gonna say this first!Thanks for stealing my Infinite colony Mod and posting like its yours haha!

Second I told everyone at sporums how to save with this mod add Planets and how to start the Evolution Process!Tribes/Colonies plus all in game Items was put in the Editor.

You say people at DavoOnline dont like me? LOL since 2010 Davo didnt like me!He's the one that said "NO!!!Theres No Earth Script so you cant Monolith EARTH!!" HAHA "and Infinite Colonies is near impossible!" I created these Impossible mods Easy

My simple mods made people in sporums plus my Youtube Page vote me One of the Best Modders...

Oh and Ill Repeat myself again Kassa80 (I have to do this alot with you).The Level Editor is an In game file that ALL SPORE PLAYERS HAVE...(Wait child dont talk just Read)...The Files are there along with The Terrain Editor Flora Editor and some other editors I cant currently name...(Ok Wait for it read dont talk) Its A SPORE CREATED FILE THAT WAS NOT PUT IN THE MAIN GAME.....Spore created the Editors I just put them back into the game without using -state

Now to make it more simple for you because you probably still don't understand
(Maxis,You know the People who made Spore?)
THEY....PUT....THESE....EDITORS...IN...THE....FILES....BUT...NOT....IN...THE....MAIN....GAME!

Now lets see what you did for spore

DuskSpore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1ub8ojSjU
This mod here is a Mix of everyone else's mods put in one and renamed...GJ!

Adventure Mod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_yTziAXb4o
Camben created this mod you stole it

Spore New Stage!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmSehAspAv4
OMG REALLY A NEW STAGE!!!.....Nope he just replaced the stick?In creature stage HAHA!Whats the point of this mod?

New Big Mod!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og6X6hcK1co
Another mix of stolen mods

You did nothing for spore but steal Good modders work and claim it as your own so again GJ!

Your a child that annoys the hell out of me because of these Facts.Its good though keep it up I'm done with Spore but I still create "Content" for close friends.This time Im making sure you cant steal my mods is all.

LOL, I have no answer to this xD

PD: Sorry for sayinng you a liar, Davo Image

Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Forgotten Spore, a very funny person xD

Unread post by NOPE200000 »

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Forggoten Spore (supreme676) has answered his post, saying this for you, HACKER:

Lol Wow!

Well Im gonna say this first!Thanks for stealing my Infinite colony Mod and posting like its yours haha!

Second I told everyone at sporums how to save with this mod add Planets and how to start the Evolution Process!Tribes/Colonies plus all in game Items was put in the Editor.

You say people at DavoOnline dont like me? LOL since 2010 Davo didnt like me!He's the one that said "NO!!!Theres No Earth Script so you cant Monolith EARTH!!" HAHA "and Infinite Colonies is near impossible!" I created these Impossible mods Easy

My simple mods made people in sporums plus my Youtube Page vote me One of the Best Modders...

Oh and Ill Repeat myself again Kassa80 (I have to do this alot with you).The Level Editor is an In game file that ALL SPORE PLAYERS HAVE...(Wait child dont talk just Read)...The Files are there along with The Terrain Editor Flora Editor and some other editors I cant currently name...(Ok Wait for it read dont talk) Its A SPORE CREATED FILE THAT WAS NOT PUT IN THE MAIN GAME.....Spore created the Editors I just put them back into the game without using -state

Now to make it more simple for you because you probably still don't understand
(Maxis,You know the People who made Spore?)
THEY....PUT....THESE....EDITORS...IN...THE....FILES....BUT...NOT....IN...THE....MAIN....GAME!

Now lets see what you did for spore

DuskSpore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1ub8ojSjU
This mod here is a Mix of everyone else's mods put in one and renamed...GJ!

Adventure Mod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_yTziAXb4o
Camben created this mod you stole it

Spore New Stage!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmSehAspAv4
OMG REALLY A NEW STAGE!!!.....Nope he just replaced the stick?In creature stage HAHA!Whats the point of this mod?

New Big Mod!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og6X6hcK1co
Another mix of stolen mods

You did nothing for spore but steal Good modders work and claim it as your own so again GJ!

Your a child that annoys the hell out of me because of these Facts.Its good though keep it up I'm done with Spore but I still create "Content" for close friends.This time Im making sure you cant steal my mods is all.

LOL, I have no answer to this xD

PD: Sorry for sayinng you a liar, Davo Image
Hahahahahahahaha, thanks but this is a really late respons and i already gave a reaction back watch sporepedia2.
He's a really strange guy hahaha :shock:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

link on sp2 please, i wanna read this...
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Davo wrote:link on sp2 please, i wanna read this...
Davo do you think he's telling the truth. My latest reaction says all the things I think but I just want to know how it works if it's true.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Look at this, too:
http://www.sporepedia2.com/t10292-probl ... cio#207201
I read it and react just ingnore that guy and go on with modding like most people and me are going to do :lol:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

if i were you i would work on trying to become stable with the people that dislike you.
i got caught up in the confusion of this guys multiple usernames and if anyone know better than you hacker, i always get on people for taking others credit. i believe this was the case with me and FS/AvP/Supreme.

i cant always think for others lol, but i wish you guys would just make a name relevant to what people call you.
when i walk down the street, people dont call me weird titles from games or movies lol.
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Davo wrote:if i were you i would work on trying to become stable with the people that dislike you.
i got caught up in the confusion of this guys multiple usernames and if anyone know better than you hacker, i always get on people for taking others credit. i believe this was the case with me and FS/AvP/Supreme.

i cant always think for others lol, but i wish you guys would just make a name relevant to what people call you.
when i walk down the street, people dont call me weird titles from games or movies lol.
No the problem was that I didn't believe that he really fixed the editor and that I said that to others and I only forgottenspore/supreme guy dislikes me and he's a lier so who cares :lol:
Bye the way I've only the name HACKER80. My youtube account and spore name already existed much longer so call me HACKER80.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Okay, but please stop discussing on the Sporepedia2.com, please :3
And, if you dislike that your mods re posted in the S2, too, say it, please.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
NOPE200000
Sentient
Sentient

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Okay, but please stop discussing on the Sporepedia2.com, please :3
It's okay and check my new message on sporepedia2 I also think I'm going to be only around here because I don't speak spanish and davoonline.com is than much better to chat and upload mods. But you can post my mods on sporepedia2, I don't have a problem with that :D
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

HACKER80 wrote:
Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Okay, but please stop discussing on the Sporepedia2.com, please :3
It's okay and check my new message on sporepedia2 I also think I'm going to be only around here because I don't speak spanish and davoonline.com is than much better to chat and upload mods. But you can post my mods on sporepedia2, I don't have a problem with that :D
i speak english and read in any language that appears on my screen. i translate the entire forum at once thanks to IE9.

hacker, we put up with your complete and horrible english haha. so dont hate a forum for its culture.
and just so you know hacker....

know means that you understand something
EX- i know how to mod spore...

now means the current position in time that we exist in
EX- what time is it right now?

not that funny is it?

anyways. you can discuss anything you want here, for the most point, but if you make someone mad, i wont stop them from ripping into you. just keep it outta the spore section and put it off topic please.
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Yeah, I tried to go on sporepedia2 to join the fun, but with a limited knowledge of Spanish and a broken google translate, I almost managed to sign up, but not quite. Oh well, maybe someday I'll see about fixing my translator.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

You came out in the Sporepedia2 newspaper! Translated:

Call of Davo: Modders's Warfare

What is more controversial than a discussion forum? A discussion forum, in English! And so it happened one afternoon, when the well-known and DG archenemy of Batman (as sources of Staff), Davo (creator and editor Flora Davo's Dark Injection) was a victim of slander. Lies, deceit and chimichangas are part of one of the most controversial discussions on the forum ... This past month.
This authentic modders war held in a member's posts supreme676, who was charged by the mod HACKER80 that was not really his authorship, but someone else, even challenging him to "launch the mod or say once and for all that was lying "encarnizando a discussion in which both English nails and claws removed, and in which the tables turned again and again. Then came Davo, who was offended by a comment made ​​about his beloved Dark Injection: "im not really sure why everyone tells me sucks dark injection. (I'm not sure why everyone tells me sucks dark injection) "says a confused Davo, who soon flaunt the fruits of their mod.

"And why not we ban and that's all?" Exclaimed our DG Checker forever, partly because the discussion became tense and truth become nobody cared more than the debaters themselves (most will be tedious copy and paste into the Google translator, and much attention is not because it translates well). Many anxiously awaited the arrival of Totoi to laugh at his great English, but did not occur
"Why do I keep bringing here? [...] I said all I had to say," were the last words in this forum Davo, before another closed the subject.
We may never know who is telling the truth and who is lying. But one thing is certain: The story is not over ...

xD
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

whats this mean.........?
Emd4600 [ASR]
I love working in the SR, especially to know that we can kick those asses online Davo About the mod, the graphics are good, I'm changing the intro. This is just a picture of the new intro, however, it is quite possible to replace the "Galactic Aventuas" by "Resurrection2 may also change the animation of the intro.
so..... you think your mod is going to blow mine away?
time will tell....

wouldnt it be easier if i joined your team?
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Is this topic purely devoted to ripping on other people about their mods? It doesn't seem to be very productive imo
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

That's a joke xD
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
GBAura
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by GBAura »

Well, since the drama on FS is pretty much dead by this point and it got necro'd I'll be locking this thread.
Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Need to download all the official Maxis and Robot Chicken Adventures? Click here!
Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Off Topic”