A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
First Sergeant

First Sergeant

HACKER80
User avatar
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: I think my hous.....................................
Gender: Male
Contact:
Status: Offline

A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #1 by HACKER80 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Forgottenspore/Supreme676 (http://www.youtube.com/user/forgottenspore)
Said that he had build and fixed the level editor.
But he never released it and in this topic: http://www.sporepedia2.com/t9290p16-spo ... aneteditor
He says that he will release it in platinumspore 1.8.6 but when I talked to the maker of platinumspore, he says that that's not true and that the level editor is never released good!!!!
Watch the image and help me to make sure that people has to know that forgottenspore is a liar!!!!! :evil:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant

p.d
User avatar
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #2 by p.d » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Aww. I was looking forward to that too :(

First Sergeant

First Sergeant

HACKER80
User avatar
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: I think my hous.....................................
Gender: Male
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #3 by HACKER80 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:22 pm

p.d wrote:Aww. I was looking forward to that too :(

Sorry but please say it to many people and help :)
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
User avatar
Posts: 1368
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: California
Gender: None specified
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #4 by CamBen » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Nice find there hacker!
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Tech Support

Tech Support

Emd4600 [ASR]
User avatar
Posts: 621
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:21 am
Location: Sporepedia2's City, Spain
Gender: Male
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #5 by Emd4600 [ASR] » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 am

Image You make spam of Sporepedia2 xD
That mod is a lie. Probably the videos are edited with photoshop.
Image
Image

First Sergeant

First Sergeant

HACKER80
User avatar
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: I think my hous.....................................
Gender: Male
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #6 by HACKER80 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:Image You make spam of Sporepedia2 xD
That mod is a lie. Probably the videos are edited with photoshop.

It's just the normal editor and the other was from the adventure editor (but that video was deleted)
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

Tech Support

Tech Support

Emd4600 [ASR]
User avatar
Posts: 621
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:21 am
Location: Sporepedia2's City, Spain
Gender: Male
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #7 by Emd4600 [ASR] » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 am

A lie? I don't know. But the editor exists. Forgottenspore it's only a plagiator:
http://www.sporepedia2.com/t3489-editor ... o-criatura
Image
Image

First Sergeant

First Sergeant

HACKER80
User avatar
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: I think my hous.....................................
Gender: Male
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #8 by HACKER80 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:A lie? I don't know. But the editor exists. Forgottenspore it's only a plagiator:
http://www.sporepedia2.com/t3489-editor ... o-criatura

Sorry it's a lieër because he said that he fixed it and that his fix can save and do more things than the first editor. And you can't do that and he said he made that but that mod already exist mutch longer. So he is a lieër and maybe you have to tell everybody this because some people still thinks he really fixed it! :evil:
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #9 by Davo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:03 pm

HACKER80 wrote:
Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:A lie? I don't know. But the editor exists. Forgottenspore it's only a plagiator:
http://www.sporepedia2.com/t3489-editor ... o-criatura

Sorry it's a lieër because he said that he fixed it and that his fix can save and do more things than the first editor. And you can't do that and he said he made that but that mod already exist mutch longer. So he is a lieër and maybe you have to tell everybody this because some people still thinks he really fixed it! :evil:



i read that someone was working on this and they did get it to 'work'.
they said it had issues because the editor was launched during the players death.
im sure if i looked at it i could get it to launch at another point of the creatures progress, just to see if that changes things.

Forgottenspore , yeah you have major issues with this guy.
but he most likely is a liar. i know he didnt discover this mod, and claims the work of others.
its hard to find new things within spore to mod without borrowing a few tricks others discovered.
i usually give you crap about this hacker, but i know you mod for spore and not just popularity, i just had that issue where you made that video saying F*** other grox mods(like mine.)
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad


First Sergeant

First Sergeant

HACKER80
User avatar
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: I think my hous.....................................
Gender: Male
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #10 by HACKER80 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 am

Davo wrote:
HACKER80 wrote:
Emd4600 [ASR] wrote:A lie? I don't know. But the editor exists. Forgottenspore it's only a plagiator:
http://www.sporepedia2.com/t3489-editor ... o-criatura

Sorry it's a lieër because he said that he fixed it and that his fix can save and do more things than the first editor. And you can't do that and he said he made that but that mod already exist mutch longer. So he is a lieër and maybe you have to tell everybody this because some people still thinks he really fixed it! :evil:



i read that someone was working on this and they did get it to 'work'.
they said it had issues because the editor was launched during the players death.
im sure if i looked at it i could get it to launch at another point of the creatures progress, just to see if that changes things.

Forgottenspore , yeah you have major issues with this guy.
but he most likely is a liar. i know he didnt discover this mod, and claims the work of others.
its hard to find new things within spore to mod without borrowing a few tricks others discovered.
i usually give you crap about this hacker, but i know you mod for spore and not just popularity, i just had that issue where you made that video saying F*** other grox mods(like mine.)

Yes but the differens is that I said sorry and that you were right and I deleted the video. And now I make my own mods (or mods with others) and it's okay for me now but forgottenspore is still a liar and says that he is one of the only great modder :evil:
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
User avatar
Posts: 1368
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Location: California
Gender: None specified
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 18
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #11 by CamBen » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:10 am

You could try making it play instead of the final brain upgrade, so after you are evolved, you can change the planet for tribe. That is, if the death cutscene is the problem.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

First Sergeant

First Sergeant

HACKER80
User avatar
Posts: 488
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: I think my hous.....................................
Gender: Male
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #12 by HACKER80 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:59 pm

CamBen wrote:You could try making it play instead of the final brain upgrade, so after you are evolved, you can change the planet for tribe. That is, if the death cutscene is the problem.

I don't know the only problem is the save that won't happen, maybe first think how to only fix that ;)
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

supreme67
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:48 pm
Gender: None specified
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #13 by supreme67 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:06 am

Wow!

This is so0o fucking annoying Lol Its not photo shop I dont steal mods I'm not a "LIAR" Lmao all footage I show is real and up to date.This guy went to all pages doing this!Lol he's really that mad I never released the mod to him...reasons....because he steals Mods and claims them as his own.He did this with a few of my mods...I'm guessing since I change names alot I get the "He's a Thief Liar Noob!" lol besides this I also had others say I stole mods from users.Someone told me I stole monolith earth mod from Xezagdar or stole tree of might from predator642 or stole the Ali3nVsPr3dator Mod or said I was'nt the Editor's Coder for a few mods when infact I was each of these people and now I'm ForgottenSpore.This is the reason I don't mod! I'm not suppose to let Kids like hacker get to me but How can I not reply to stuff like this?I type in Google (ForgottenSpore) to see what pops up.You see Kassa80 and hacker80 on every spore site (Destroying ForgottenSpores Name)
We just went through this
http://www.sporepedia2.com/t9290-spore-mod-planeteditor

The Boss
Location: NOLA
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Cancer
Age: 33
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #14 by Davo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:24 pm

well hopefully we put my confusion behind us. if you like i will remove all talk of this here. and you can have a clear state of mind.

i did tell you on the spanish site that i was confused at your names as anyone would be. i like to protect mod makers and there work as you will see on this forum.

i do not dislike you. and i think that we can learn alot from each other.
i hope you decide to stay around.

i have no plans to ban either one of you no matter how much you bicker.
im here to mod and game fellas.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad








Sergeant First Class

Sergeant First Class

GBAura
User avatar
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:24 am
Location: In a blackhole
Gender: Female
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: A LIE!!! (forgottenspore)

Unread post #15 by GBAura » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Well, since the drama on FS is behind us, this thread has been locked.
Image

Ripper of Spore: Unofficial Galactic Score and... that's about it.

Meaningless Quote:

"Raggedy Ann scares me!"


Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest