Life After The Grox

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
damn son
Recruit
Recruit

Life After The Grox

Unread postby damn son » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:17 am

I just realised from "You defeated the mighty Grox, is there life after that?" what "Is there life after that?" means, it is most likely refering to the massive majority of the galactic core's ring of planets in which the Grox are no longer the ones that occupy.

So, I'm curious to know how long it took you to spot any sign of life emerging back there by chance from zero, and if it is any closer to the same characteristics or environment conditions as The Grox's, or another relevant detail you witnessed.

But most importantly: is there really life after?

These spore quotes still always gave me hope in it's unsolved mysteries. I just think those don't seem to be there to be ignored, it is as much of an order as the orders given on missions, sord of easter egg missions. Idk
You need to register to this website in order to have the required permissions to view and download the files attached directly to a post.

Return to “Off Topic”