A little feedback

I need your feedback. What do you want to see. What do I need to improve?
Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant

Kaos

A little feedback

Unread post #1 by Kaos » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 pm

I'm noticing a bit of realignment issues with the site header. Perhaps it's just Firefox, but it seems to be aligning left, as opposed to centering.
Also, not sure exactly why you censored "Bullsh*tting thread" when you clearly have no problem with using profanity. Kind of a misnomer, but I'm sure you have your reasons.
There is no rules section in the forum, though you do seem to be rather clear on the fact that you want nobody to spam.
The Download Center is a solid idea, and well pulled off. The Chat feature might work a bit better if you used a different Chat system, because the current one seems rather, well, meh.
I would find it wicked cool if you could include the whole dropdown menu thing from the opening portal into the forum (to a point - no need to put links to the forum up there)
Also, I like the clock from the front page, and to include it in here would be awesome as well.
Anyway, just a little feedback. Hope it's useful.

The Boss
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: A little feedback

Unread post #2 by Davo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:52 pm

its good feedback lol. The censor thing... well, i didnt want a childs parent to walk by and see the bold BullShit lol. Will someone please think of the children lol.

Everything involved with the forum is seperate from the actual page. its a compex system that i am slowly learning. But i plan to make this page more like a lobby to a game or something. time will tell.

thanks again for making your statement. we dont get much around here. so i hope you are here to stay!

if you have ideas for new sections, let me know. i am trying to please the community here!
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant

Kaos

Unread post #3 by Kaos » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:05 pm

You got it. I'll help where I can.

Guru

Guru

ThrowSomething

Unread post #4 by ThrowSomething » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Davo
Maybe give Kaos some extra permissions...let him freelance the forum for a while.
Just a suggestion...

Return to “Feedback”