Old Sporedum Mods

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Old Sporedum Mods

Unread post by Rhinlord »

Greetings, I was wondering if anyone had a working copy of the City Walls mod that is working. The mod allows you to use different walls on your colonies in the Space Stage. The one in the Sporedum Archives doesn't seem to be working for me (nothing appears) and the only alternative files do not seem to work either (same thing). Any help or info would be appreciated.

Edit: Working now. Winrar made an error extracting the files.

"I'm not angry because you wronged me. I'm angry because I cannot trust you anymore." ~Spode
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Re: Old Sporedum Mods

Another old Sporedum Mod I seem to be having trouble is Colonyplus which allows more than 3 cities per planet. I was wondering if any of the experienced modders had any ideas.
"I'm not angry because you wronged me. I'm angry because I cannot trust you anymore." ~Spode
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Unread post by Darhagonable »

A new version of the citywalls mod is on the way with new walls and improved layout! :D
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Yay! That is one of my favorite mods for Spore as I dislike the colony walls. Thanks for telling me. If you need a tester for it let me know.
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Np :P

I'm not really in any need for testers atm but I'll take that into consideration if I find the need at some point :P
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Okay, ill await the release.
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

A sort of bug ive noticed with the Citywalls original is that after switching to any wall (other than grox or Colony walls) and then switch back to colony or grox, the City hall doesnt go back down to ground level and remains floating.
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Yeah that bug is known and ive fixed it for the comming version :P
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Yay!
DoktorDare
Cell
Cell

Unread post by DoktorDare »

From the archive is there a way to figure out which mod is what and what it does?
it seems like a bunch of zip and package files with general naming. and multiples of each.
how do i know what to use or what they do?
My SporePedia Page! Feel free to add me! :)
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/DoktorDare
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

The remnants of Sporedum is as close as you can get. Please note most of its download links are broken but the archives here should have all of them
https://sporedum.wordpress.com/spore-mo ... mod-index/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”