Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Sergeant

Sergeant

ThatDemonDavid
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Unread postby ThatDemonDavid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Game crashes when putting mouth on a creature. Doesn't happen with hidden cell mouths only with the core spore mouths. Also, all mouths have no animation before I put them on when I do put them on the game crashes. Here is my mod list.

Sergeant

Sergeant

ThatDemonDavid
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Unread postby ThatDemonDavid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Apparently, the game crashes whenever core spore mouths are loaded in at all. If I open a creation with a core spore mouth from the sporepedia it also crashes. Please help!

Sergeant

Sergeant

ThatDemonDavid
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Unread postby ThatDemonDavid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:54 pm

ThatDemonDavid wrote:Game crashes when putting mouth on a creature. Doesn't happen with hidden cell mouths only with the core spore mouths. Also, all mouths have no animation before I put them on when I do put them on the game crashes. Here is my mod list.

Literally no idea how I solved it... I added more mods and now it works again... :|

Sergeant

Sergeant

ThatDemonDavid
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Unread postby ThatDemonDavid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 pm

ThatDemonDavid wrote:
ThatDemonDavid wrote:Game crashes when putting mouth on a creature. Doesn't happen with hidden cell mouths only with the core spore mouths. Also, all mouths have no animation before I put them on when I do put them on the game crashes. Here is my mod list.

Literally no idea how I solved it... I added more mods and now it works again... :|

Spoke too soon thought it was fixed because some of the mouths work.

Sergeant

Sergeant

ThatDemonDavid
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Unread postby ThatDemonDavid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:25 pm

ThatDemonDavid wrote:
ThatDemonDavid wrote:
ThatDemonDavid wrote:Game crashes when putting mouth on a creature. Doesn't happen with hidden cell mouths only with the core spore mouths. Also, all mouths have no animation before I put them on when I do put them on the game crashes. Here is my mod list.

Literally no idea how I solved it... I added more mods and now it works again... :|

Spoke too soon thought it was fixed because some of the mouths work.

It's definitely a problem with animation because some parts that don't work in creature stage do work in cell stage (the most advanced proboscis from the hidden cell editor for example.)

Sergeant

Sergeant

ThatDemonDavid
User avatar
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Unread postby ThatDemonDavid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Apparently, it was Davo's Creature Cells mod.

Private

Private

RiskTaker
User avatar
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:22 am
Location: Sham
Contact:

Re: Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Unread postby RiskTaker » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:59 am

wow
RiskTaker

Private

Private

RiskTaker
User avatar
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:22 am
Location: Sham
Contact:

Re: Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Unread postby RiskTaker » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 am

wow
RiskTaker

Private

Private

RiskTaker
User avatar
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:22 am
Location: Sham
Contact:

Re: Crash when putting a mouth on my creature.

Unread postby RiskTaker » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 am

THATS A MOUTH FULL
RiskTaker


Return to “Mod Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests