Spore crashes at startup

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: Spore crashes at startup

Unread post by Darhagonable »

ThatDemonDavid wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Also where did you install the game from?
Not sure what you mean. The install location I am using is just the default recommended install location.
did you get the game from Steam, Origin, GOG or disk?

ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by ThatDaisy »

Darhagonable wrote:
ThatDemonDavid wrote:
Darhagonable wrote:Did you have any mods installed now after reinstalling?
Yes
then see what happens if you dont have any mods installed at all
Already tried that still crashes
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

Darhagonable wrote:
ThatDemonDavid wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Also where did you install the game from?
Not sure what you mean. The install location I am using is just the default recommended install location.
did you get the game from Steam, Origin, GOG or disk?
Disk
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Backup your Creations and Save Data and uninstall everything. After that, reinstall ONLY Core Spore, then re-add the backups of your Creations abd Save Data, then run Core Spore atleast once before proceeding to install your DLCs, Patches, and mods.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

rob55rod wrote:Backup your Creations and Save Data and uninstall everything. After that, reinstall ONLY Core Spore, then re-add the backups of your Creations abd Save Data, then run Core Spore atleast once before proceeding to install your DLCs, Patches, and mods.
Launching core spore alone comes back with an error message saying that it can't find gl 5626.
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

ThatDemonDavid wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Backup your Creations and Save Data and uninstall everything. After that, reinstall ONLY Core Spore, then re-add the backups of your Creations and Save Data, then run Core Spore at least once before proceeding to install your DLC, Patches, and Mods.
Launching core spore alone comes back with an error message saying that it can't find gl 5626.
Found a fix! Install game core spore and then spore ga. Run Spore GA independently. Close spore ga and install creepy and cute as well as patch 1.5.1. Run GA again. Install patch 1.6 with robot parts and run GA once again. And then for every mod, you install you have to install the mod, run the game at least once before getting any others. This worked for me now I can use Spore mod API.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”