Help with removing complexity limit

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Kisutora
Creature
Creature

Help with removing complexity limit

Unread post by Kisutora »

Hello, I'm trying to remove complexity limit from every single editor in-game, but haven't had any luck yet. What I have been trying to do is change the prop files under editor_setup~ with SporeMaster, but it seems like I need to do more than change the complexity limit values there for it to work. Anyone have any solutions, advice etc.?
What I mainly want is to remove complexity limits from all the in-game outfitters (tribal, civilization, space, captain etc.)

(I'm also using :di: 9.r with unlimited complexity for the creature editor, but the thing is that it only works for the creature editor you can access from the main menu, not the one in-game in creature stage.)

I'll leave the package file for viewing as an attachment to this post.

EDIT: I'm using the latest version of Spore from Origin with GA + C&C

Kisutora
Creature
Creature

Re: Help with removing complexity limit

Update! I checked ForgottenSpore v3.0 and copied changes done to editor_setup~ to my mod and now it seems like Vehicle Editors, Building Editors, Civilization Outfitter and in-game creature stage editor have unlimited complexity, but it's a little funky to edit them and the handles are really big (not a huge problem). Spaceship editor, tribal, space, captain and early creature editor still have complexity.

Updated file below vvv
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Next DI update will include infinite complexity for all editors.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Kisutora
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:Next DI update will include infinite complexity for all editors.
Oh that is very nice! Can't wait for that. Also a question; Are the Civilized, Accessories, Masks, Armor, Grox and/or Captain parts obtainable in the creature stage? If not, can they be made obtainable? Thank you!
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Kisutora wrote:
Oh that is very nice! Can't wait for that. Also a question; Are the Civilized, Accessories, Masks, Armor, Grox and/or Captain parts obtainable in the creature stage? If not, can they be made obtainable? Thank you!
If everything goes according to plan, all of the parts will be unlockable. Optionally, of course.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Kisutora
Creature
Creature

rob55rod wrote:
Kisutora wrote:
If everything goes according to plan, all of the parts will be unlockable. Optionally, of course.
That is great to hear! I hope everything goes to plan. Good luck! :>
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”