Force save mod does not work for me

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Ericenjoy
Hatchling
Hatchling

Force save mod does not work for me

Unread post by Ericenjoy »

I recently downloaded the DI mod and found out that i couldn't save any creatures with the modded parts in them.

My spore is installed from a disk and GA is installed from origin.

I installed the "forcesave.package" but it didn't work.

can someone link another mod if there is?

Thanks ahead!

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Force save mod does not work for me

Unread post by rob55rod »

Where did you install forcesave to? (Full path please)
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
grandrice
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by grandrice »

Ericenjoy wrote:I recently downloaded the DI mod and found out that i couldn't save any creatures with the modded parts in them.

My spore is installed from a disk and GA is installed from origin.

I installed the "forcesave.package" but it didn't work.

can someone link another mod if there is?

Thanks ahead!
Are you using steam? It doesn't work on steam. Davo posted a forcesave method that works on steam. It requires editing the config folder though.
New and Awesome Space tools Mod: Adds incredibly powerful tools to the space game: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=5589&p=24221#p24221
Geshtro
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Geshtro »

Force Save doesn't work for me either. It never did. I installed it the the way you install any mods for the Mac versions as thats what I use. Applications/Spore Galactic Adventures/Show Packaged Contents/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/spore/data

I used to have the discs, now I installed it via Origin with the new patch. And, still never worked. Does it have to do with the Force save mod being about like, 7 years old or something? And stuff changed? I'm just not sure at all what I'm doing wrong. adding "a" or "!"s at the beginning do nothing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”