Captain outfitter add parts

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
SpoffitMaster
Cell
Cell

Captain outfitter add parts

Unread post by SpoffitMaster »

I want to add the robot parts into the captain editor (They do not need to be unlock able). Does anyone know how to do this.

The Spoffits once oppressed and treated like animals shall rise to conquer the Galaxy.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Captain outfitter add parts

Unread post by rob55rod »

I THINK I know how to do this (albeit unlocked by default)...but are you asking for someone to teach you to do it yourself, or for someone to do it for you?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Arko22
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Arko22 »

This would be kind of cool actually.
Modding for Spore,
Spore for life.
SpoffitMaster
Cell
Cell

Unread post by SpoffitMaster »

I would like someone to teach me how so I could add other parts later. If that is not possible it would be cool if someone could make it for me.
The Spoffits once oppressed and treated like animals shall rise to conquer the Galaxy.
cammando205
Creature
Creature

Unread post by cammando205 »

There is a way. Bear with me because it seems odd but it works. My major irritation was that I couldn't add blaster weapons to a captain. A workaround: When you're making a creature for space stage, design it the way you plan to design your captain. Put any swords, spears, or DI armor you want on it and save. You can simply play with the finished result if you want. OR, if you want to make the weapons exclusive to your captain or make him a cyborg in comparison to the rest of your creature, download the genetic modification editors. Follow the above steps. Before starting make sure that this is what you want your captain to look like! Once in game, open the colony editor screen. Select the outfit tab. There will be another editor available. This one will open your species in the creature editor and from there you can edit the creature to the way it would look without those parts. When you save it the other members of your species will take the new look, while your captain will be the same as it was previously. It sounds weird, so I'll make a video of the process when I get a chance.
Semper Vigilins: Always Vigilant
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”