Post attachment problems

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
MaquinaViva
Cell
Cell

Post attachment problems

Unread post by MaquinaViva »

So after installing Spore on the new computer I recently got after my previous one's hard drive went kaput, I remembered the awesome mods on this site and came to redownload some of them, only to find that these mods (http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... f=118&t=81, http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... f=118&t=83, http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... f=118&t=91) can no longer be downloaded because the attachments they were uploaded to have apparently expired.

Does anyone know if there's any other way I can download mods like these or am I SOL here?

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Post attachment problems

Unread post by rob55rod »

Actually, this problem just started yesterday. The site seems to be in the process of...transforming. Just wait a little while, and _hopefully_ everything will be back to normal.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
MaquinaViva
Cell
Cell

Unread post by MaquinaViva »

So basically, through sheer dumb luck, I managed to pick the worst possible time to drop in and try to download mods, huh? Well, I hope you're right about this being just a transitional phase and that everything will be back up soon. That would seriously suck if the one good source of Spore mods left out there just lost the majority of its mods because of a coding change.

Oh, and as a side note, I'm guessing this sudden change is also the reason the Dark Injection Sporepedia has apparently disappeared?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

MaquinaViva wrote:So basically, through sheer dumb luck, I managed to pick the worst possible time to drop in and try to download mods, huh? Well, I hope you're right about this being just a transitional phase and that everything will be back up soon. That would seriously suck if the one good source of Spore mods left out there just lost the majority of its mods because of a coding change.

Oh, and as a side note, I'm guessing this sudden change is also the reason the Dark Injection Sporepedia has apparently disappeared?
That's probably right. I've seen evidence that the files are still there, just...inaccessible at the moment.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
ThrowSomething
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by ThrowSomething »

Davo is currently upgrading the site. Things will only get better.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

fixed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”