Dark Injections Camera issue, please help...someone

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
TheTrex46
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Dark Injections Camera issue, please help...someone

Unread postby TheTrex46 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:22 am

okay so, i installed the dark injections mod and it works just fine but when in any editor the camera is not centred which makes it hard to to create and see some things and also when i zoom, i can zoom all the way out of the place where you build
its getting very annoying because the the camera is too far down and its hard to create creatures and other stuff, is there a non crazily advance way to fix this problem??
here are all the mods i have in my data
2012_DavoUnlimitedBoundComplexityAllEditors.package
2013_DI.package
Arenas_RDX9.package
Arenas_Textures.package
CB_Color_pack.package

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: Dark Injections Camera issue, please help...someone

Unread postby rob55rod » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:27 am

TheTrex46 wrote:okay so, i installed the dark injections mod and it works just fine but when in any editor the camera is not centred which makes it hard to to create and see some things and also when i zoom, i can zoom all the way out of the place where you build
its getting very annoying because the the camera is too far down and its hard to create creatures and other stuff, is there a non crazily advance way to fix this problem??
here are all the mods i have in my data
2012_DavoUnlimitedBoundComplexityAllEditors.package
2013_DI.package
Arenas_RDX9.package
Arenas_Textures.package
CB_Color_pack.package

Use the other version of Dark Injection (2013_DI_NC.package). That's been the only fix for everyone...unless you know how to mod, in which case you can replace Editor_Cameras~ from 2013_DI.package with the folder of the same name from 2013_DI_NC.package, replacing files as needed.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Return to “Mod Help”