Transparent Interface

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Vampydog3
Recruit
Recruit

Transparent Interface

Unread postby Vampydog3 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Hello, I'm trying to create a mod in which i can remove the color or make the interface in creature editor (creature creator) transparent. I don't want the whole thing to be transparent only the parts that contain the parts in which can be added on the creature.

Intentions/Reason

I plan on recording so i don't like the interface or UI, also i known bug when you make an unlimited complexity mod, sometimes a camera bug will occur in which is slightly focused more the the right of spore model in which interfears with the UI or interface of items.
Also anyone know how to modify Length or bones i tried to make unlimited one but the bonecomplexity it isnt how many bones you can have but it modify how much complexity it adds to complexity limit.

emd
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Transparent Interface

Unread postby emd » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:00 am

Look in graphics_atlas~ folder. Find the image you want to modify.
If there is any UI bug when you install the mod, install it in the Spore Data folder, not AG.
Anyway, I think DarkEdgeTV made a mod with the thing you want, so you can ask her to give it to you.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Unread postby Davo » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:38 am

isnt there a peoperty we can edit like we did with the force save as well as the autosave mods?
ui on or off? i cant remember but i think there is...

Forgottenspore
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby Forgottenspore » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:40 am

Use The Program called Gimp and Manually Erase whatever you don't want seen in your Spore Game.The Graphics_Atlas folder should have everything there.This took me a week to do, I even messed up a few times and fixed it.Its not hard its just Long and annoying.

You just want to Make the Editor clear then search for this #79D19156 and manually Erase whatever you want on that file.

You have to use a Graphics Editing program, if you use a Normal paint program you will mess it up and everything will be white and ugly looking
ForgottenSpore.com

Vampydog3
Recruit
Recruit

Unread postby Vampydog3 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Thank your sir. I have Photoshop CC, dont use paint because paint does not accept default transparency

Return to “Mod Help”