Topic, huh? None :I, Just mod help.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Newbye
Hatchling
Hatchling

Topic, huh? None :I, Just mod help.

Unread post by Newbye »

I know Spore is like super over with and old, but I am new here and to modding so please be patience with me :shock:
Yeah... so what I need to know is, if and how I can make more cities pop up founded in the civilization stage. Probably not, but why not? If I can't do that, I've noticed another thing. There are 11 cities total but there are always like these superpowers, there 4 including you, I've also noticed the rest are minor(or "friendly cities) and can't capture anything or do anything at all, really. They are always meant to be captured by MAJOR (superpowers) npc's, now what I wanted to do is take the minor friendly cities out, so they all can capture and try to dominate the planet. I've checked and tried to remove them from the patch and game packages, but can't seem to find them, where can I look?

Return to “Mod Help”