Baby Kidnapping disables Infinite Flight

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
dragonlover285
Tribal
Tribal

Baby Kidnapping disables Infinite Flight

Unread post by dragonlover285 »

Hey, I've recently wanted to try out Davo's awesome baby kidnapping mod, but I've realized that the mod (for an unknown reason) disables your Infinite Flight mod. I have no idea why, because I've kidnapped babies before and flew very fast with them in my creature's hand (as well as shown in one of your videos showing off the flight mod). But that was months ago, and ever since I reinstalled Spore it stopped working. Is this because these mods don't work together all the time (like stated in one of your pages)? Or do I have a different version of the mod? I remember seeing tons of Infinite Flight mods in your Sporedum Archive page, but the mod I have is from your original post with the download attachment.
If you could tell me what's wrong with my mod, I'll gladly appreciate it. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”