Issues with Spore Master

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Zermonth
Hatchling
Hatchling

Issues with Spore Master

Unread post by Zermonth »

I looked it up and I keep getting that t happens sometimes but every time I try to unpack any file I get this error.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Issues with Spore Master

Unread post by Davo »

common problem, just retry. not everything can be unpacked.
Zermonth
Hatchling
Hatchling

The problem is I have re-downloaded it several times, retried it several times, same error each time, and I am talking about the base files that it tells me to unpack.
Zermonth
Hatchling
Hatchling

Alright so the problem is now resolved after reinstalling Spore it was able to unpack the files.
MinionJoe
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by MinionJoe »

I've still never heard of ANY other program that has "uninstall and reinstall" as a routine solution for correcting runtime errors.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i told you before. spore has a six month expiration date. im on my 4th reinstall
thematt
Cell
Cell

Unread post by thematt »

I have an issue with Spore Master too. I can't pack anything! Even if I did'nt do anything! So now I cant make any mods. I can unpack but not pack. :(
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

sporemaster saves your work in a folder in your sporemaster directory. my spore has expired again, and its time for a reinstall. but if you get me that folder, i can pack it for you.
thematt
Cell
Cell

Unread post by thematt »

Davo wrote:sporemaster saves your work in a folder in your sporemaster directory. my spore has expired again, and its time for a reinstall. but if you get me that folder, i can pack it for you.
thanks Davo! but i dont know how to give you the folder, and what is it named? spore.unpacked? Or...
the mod I made that doesnt wanna pack? (packing declined or wrong format message) Wait, I just remembered that It packs sometimes without the error message VERY fast, but when I put it in the data folder it doesnt make any changes. i read that there is problems with a non-English Windows with a diffrent number format. That must be the problem! I have a Swedish version! How do I fix that?
thematt
Cell
Cell

Unread post by thematt »

no wonder i cant start new file! what have I done? I unpacked sporeEP1 data package! Im an idiot idiot idiot! Help meeeee!!!!
MinionJoe
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by MinionJoe »

thematt wrote:no wonder i cant start new file! what have I done? I unpacked sporeEP1 data package! Im an idiot idiot idiot! Help meeeee!!!!
My advice: Reinstall Spore. Delete Sporemaster.

Return to “Mod Help”