Unlimited Complexity Mod Problems

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Kralc0
Private
Private

Unlimited Complexity Mod Problems

Unread postby Kralc0 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 am

Hi, I've recently included the Unlimited Complexity mod in my Spore game, but so far, it's not been working and I was wondering whether anyone could help me out. I included more information in my previous post here: http://davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2434&start=40

If anyone could please help me out with this, I'd very much appreciate it!

Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: Unlimited Complexity Mod Problems

Unread postby Davo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 pm

i can look at it when i have time, which i wont have for a few days.

Kralc0
Private
Private

Unread postby Kralc0 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Sorry I've not responded in a while, but I am still dealing with this issue, so if you are available, I could still really use some help

Kralc0
Private
Private

Unread postby Kralc0 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 am

In case someone will take a look at this, I've updated my version of Dark Injection to the most recent version, yet I'm still experiencing this problem, so could someone PLEASE help me with this??? In case the link to the post isn't working, I've gone ahead and put below my original post about the problem:

Hi, I'm just wondering whether anyone can help me, I downloaded this mod (the non-boundless version), but so far, all the accessory editors (tribe, civ, space and captain) still don't allow infinite complexity, so I'm a little at a loss of what to do. I have C&C and GA installed with Spore, and while I do have a number of other mods in the game, the mod compatibility checker has confirmed that none of them conflict with each other, so I'm not really sure what the problem is.

One of the particularly odd things about this problem is that when I use a very complicated creature in one of the accessory editors or the in-game genetic editor (the Dark Injection mod I have enabled infinite complexity in the creature editor at least), when I try to select an accessory for the creature, it tells me that there are too many parts, but the complexity meter is still green, which would indicate that it could still be given more parts. I tried increasing/modifying various variables in the editors with Sporemaster 2.0, but without effect. While I know that DI allows you to add accessory parts to your creature in the creature editor, I was still hoping to be able to use the accessory editors as well.

ShadowRyku
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Unread postby ShadowRyku » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:45 am

I have the same problem, but only the cell- and civilation accessoryeditor working for me. (steamversion)

Return to “Mod Help”