Changing Part Abilities ?

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Bryan199810
Recruit
Recruit

Changing Part Abilities ?

Unread post by Bryan199810 »

Hello !

I would like to change the last set of Omnivore mouths (radial).

I would like to have Sing 1 on 1st mouth, and it go up by 1 each part until it reaches Sing 4.

Is there a way ?

Maybe someone could do it for me ?

I would like to learn from someone's work on modding an existing part so i can learn and do it by myself.

I've looked in creature_parts~ and saw a bunch of files with weird, hex extensions, no .prop.xml files.

EDIT: Maybe because it's from recently re-installing all Spore with all Spore from Origin (no purchase necessary, because i already purchased them back in 2008-2009, all right at release).
Last edited by Bryan199810 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Changing Part Abilities ?

Unread post by Davo »

you need to unpack all of your spore package files to get the full extent of the modding.
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Changing Part Abilities ?

Unread post by CamBen »

Bryan199810 wrote:Hello !

I would like to change the last set of Omnivore mouths (radial).

I would like to have Sing 1 on 1st mouth, and it go up by 1 each part until it reaches Sing 4.

Is there a way ?

Maybe someone could do it for me ?

I would like to learn from someone's work on modding an existing part so i can learn and do it b y myself.

I've looked in creature_parts~ and saw a bunch of files with weird, hex extensions, no .prop.xml files.

EDIT: Maybe because it's from recently re-installing all Spore with all Spore from Origin (no purchase necessary, because i already purchased them back in 2008-2009, all right at release).
i found some prop xmls in the core betterspore parts, so i used that.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Return to “Mod Help”