Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
DuskSpark
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:56 am

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by DuskSpark »

Sorry for the month-lateness, but this worked! Thank you so very much :D
iamepic215
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:50 am

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by iamepic215 »

I have installed it, but the foresave is my only problem
Gojirafan
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by Gojirafan »

Davo wrote:try this and give me results.

http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/EP1 ... ta.package
MAN!! The Arena's.Package Have Bugs of My Creatures. Is Weird One, I Have The Image Of JP T-rex and His Face is Strangest. Copy This Image and Paste in Up Of Google. file:///C:/Users/ANTONIO/Documents/Minhas%20cria%C3%A7%C3%B5es%20Spore/Imagens/CRE_OMP%20Tiranossauro-12299074_ful.png. My T-rex Goes Normal When I Delete Arena's.Package. You Know What this Mean, Davo?
User avatar
CamBen
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Age: 21

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by CamBen »

Gojirafan wrote:
Davo wrote:try this and give me results.

http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods/EP1 ... ta.package
MAN!! The Arena's.Package Have Bugs of My Creatures. Is Weird One, I Have The Image Of JP T-rex and His Face is Strangest. Copy This Image and Paste in Up Of Google. file:///C:/Users/ANTONIO/Documents/Minhas%20cria%C3%A7%C3%B5es%20Spore/Imagens/CRE_OMP%20Tiranossauro-12299074_ful.png. My T-rex Goes Normal When I Delete Arena's.Package. You Know What this Mean, Davo?
That isn't an image link, that's a link to your computer's folder.... In other words, nobody can view it.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Grim
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by Grim »

I know it's been a while since this Thread has been active, but I'm having troubles getting Dark Injection to work. I have Windows 10 on a relatively powerful computer. I downloaded The Model Pack, Texture Pack, and the Complexity Disabled DI V.9.0 along with the 'Alternate Fixes' that didn't work either. And no, I'm not having troubles saving the creatures, the parts just don't show, and have no model. Even in the menu, they don't rotate when i scroll over them. I have no idea how to fix this, and i'm desperate to get this to work.
Thanks
-Grim
Creativity is Everything. :spore:
Grim
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by Grim »

Oh, and none of the above fixes worked.
Creativity is Everything. :spore:
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4069
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by rob55rod »

Grim wrote:I know it's been a while since this Thread has been active, but I'm having troubles getting Dark Injection to work. I have Windows 10 on a relatively powerful computer. I downloaded The Model Pack, Texture Pack, and the Complexity Disabled DI V.9.0 along with the 'Alternate Fixes' that didn't work either. And no, I'm not having troubles saving the creatures, the parts just don't show, and have no model. Even in the menu, they don't rotate when i scroll over them. I have no idea how to fix this, and i'm desperate to get this to work.
Thanks
-Grim
Switch to Origin Spore:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CEUBQE6itA[/youtube]
(tutorial courtesy of TitanMods :3 )
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Grim
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by Grim »

Thanks, i'll get back to you with results soon!
Creativity is Everything. :spore:
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4069
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by rob55rod »

Grim wrote:Thanks, i'll get back to you with results soon!
Alright, fingers crossed :OD
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Grim
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by Grim »

I have the Games Transfered to Origin, but SPORE Itself (No Expansions) Will not Launch, and according to my computer, isn't installed at all, when it says it is installed. I select uninstall, and it does absolutely nothing.
Creativity is Everything. :spore:
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4069
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by rob55rod »

Grim wrote:I have the Games Transfered to Origin, but SPORE Itself (No Expansions) Will not Launch, and according to my computer, isn't installed at all, when it says it is installed. I select uninstall, and it does absolutely nothing.
._.

Go to

Code: Select all

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SPORE\Sporebin
does that exist? and if so, is there a file called

Code: Select all

SporeApp.exe
in it?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Grim
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by Grim »

It's not even on my computer.i Can't Install it, can't launch it, and can't uninstall it either.
Creativity is Everything. :spore:
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4069
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by rob55rod »

Grim wrote:It's not even on my computer.i Can't Install it, can't launch it, and can't uninstall it either.
Restart your computer and try again.

Or, you know, contact Origin Support if that doesn't work :/
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Grim
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by Grim »

Okay, so, Something new happened. I uninstalled My Steam copies of Spore Including both expansions and packages from Dark Injection, just blindly looking for results. And the 'Play' Button that didnt work has suddenly changed into a 'Download' Button. This wasn't working before, but thanks for your help, ill post any interesting results or any issues i may run into. Thanks for your help guys.
Creativity is Everything. :spore:
Grim
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by Grim »

Okay, so after months of frustration and randomly throwing files into places and testing to see if it works,
I never got v9 to work. I didn't want to install earlier versions, so i turned to my only other option, v9r beta. I did everything the Instructions text file said, and almost everything is working completely fine. Smooth, no lag, and only a few problems as of right now.
1. The Custom Camera is bugging out of control when i Try to edit my Creature in Creature Stage. I know how to fix it, but i just thought it was worth mentioning.
2. The UI is a bit bugged, too. The Category Selection bar is in the middle of the Part Selection tab, and i don't know how to fix it.
But other than that, It's working completely, 100% Great.
And Along the way, (I don't know why, but) My Login Bug fixed itself. So now i Have my Spore Account up and running.
Add Me: -GrimWayToDie-
Creativity is Everything. :spore:
User avatar
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Posts: 4069
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 am
Gender:

Re: Dark Injection & Force Save on STEAM Spore Complete Pack

Unread post by rob55rod »

Grim wrote:Okay, so after months of frustration and randomly throwing files into places and testing to see if it works,
I never got v9 to work. I didn't want to install earlier versions, so i turned to my only other option, v9r beta. I did everything the Instructions text file said, and almost everything is working completely fine.
Alright, great to hear! :OD
Grim wrote:Smooth, no lag
Yay it worked
Grim wrote:and only a few problems as of right now.
D:
Grim wrote:1. The Custom Camera is bugging out of control when i Try to edit my Creature in Creature Stage. I know how to fix it, but i just thought it was worth mentioning.
Yeah...that happened because I accidentally copied the camera to a new name instead of renaming the original :lol:
Grim wrote:2. The UI is a bit bugged, too. The Category Selection bar is in the middle of the Part Selection tab, and i don't know how to fix it.
Erm...known bug, will likely take a while to fix. In the meantime, you may want to ditch the !Layouts component if it bothers you that much. Really though, check out the other options.
Grim wrote:But other than that, It's working completely, 100% Great.
Glad you like it :3
Grim wrote:And Along the way, (I don't know why, but) My Login Bug fixed itself. So now i Have my Spore Account up and running.
Idk, but I wouldn't be complaining if I were you :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply

Return to “Mod Help”