Creature errors

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Xeini
Hatchling
Hatchling

Creature errors

Unread post by Xeini »

Hello, quite some time ago I was away from spore for about a month and on return I've seen some of my creatures having cubes on them and when trying to open them in the editor it crashes the game. I haven't touched a single file at all.

Image Image

Another issue is there being weird textures on some creatures...

Is there a fix to this or a way to prevent?
what even caused this?

Thanks in advance :)

:spore:
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Creature errors

Unread post by rob55rod »

Those cubes appear when parts used on a creation are removed from the game, e.g. by uninstalling a mod...

...care to list what mods you have installed, and which are used on the affected creatures?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Xeini
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Xeini »

I'd realized my creepy&cute dlc was no longer in the game, an uninstall and reinstall fixed it, thank you :D
Xeini
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Xeini »

rob55rod wrote:Those cubes appear when parts used on a creation are removed from the game, e.g. by uninstalling a mod...

...care to list what mods you have installed, and which are used on the affected creatures?
I'd realized my creepy&cute dlc was no longer in the game, an uninstall and reinstall fixed it, thank you :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Xeini wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Those cubes appear when parts used on a creation are removed from the game, e.g. by uninstalling a mod...

...or that, that works too.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

Mods can break down too.
On the one from ''!!!!2017_CB_Color_pack_v3-1'' that I used, I noticed that the silver hair had the same color as the body! I don't know if it was the color is breaked down or if it's a problem that has always existed.

I don't understand why ''Creepy and Cute'' was no longer in the author's game, when he says he didn't touch anything! :?
Good to know if that should happen.
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”