Dark Inection glitches or bugs

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
MiniNoah
Hatchling
Hatchling

Dark Inection glitches or bugs

Unread post by MiniNoah »

:cc: :ex: :ga: :spore: Okay so I am just get into space stage then I name my captain after that I decide to go and customize my creature I then get off and then it says name your captain again so I did and went to do a mission with the destroyed city and I can't scan it so I decided to customize me captain and it doesn't pop up but when I do click off of it then it pops up for a split second and goes back to normal so someone please help me with this and why it is doing this.

TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Dark Inection glitches or bugs

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

Did you install Spore in the correct order? I very hardly managed to decipher what you said, by the way.

Could you reproduce this issue, and elaborate every detail? (Including what mods you have, and in what order you installed Spore and its expansions)
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
wan2bepro
Cell
Cell

Re: Dark Inection glitches or bugs

Unread post by wan2bepro »

Will he ever come back... oh MiniNoah
"Life is like a toy: if you don't know how to play with it, it's useless" Great-grandmother (1903-2006)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”