What does the "GAprop" tag do?

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
FlyingGrass
Cell
Cell

What does the "GAprop" tag do?

Unread post by FlyingGrass »

I'm assuming it prevents certain creations from going into the creature/tribe/civilization/space stages, am I right?

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Re: What does the "GAprop" tag do?

Unread post by Snaid1 »

pretty much. If i remember right, it makes it so the creation will not be used to pollinate your universe. I'm pretty sure that's why they used to say to use it when using Davo's floral editor since those would crash the game if they came out.
FlyingGrass
Cell
Cell

Re: What does the "GAprop" tag do?

Unread post by FlyingGrass »

Snaid1 wrote:pretty much. If i remember right, it makes it so the creation will not be used to pollinate your universe. I'm pretty sure that's why they used to say to use it when using Davo's floral editor since those would crash the game if they came out.
Thank you! *Puts the tag on that creation of mine that makes no sense*
Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”