Colladaexport command in other editors

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

Colladaexport command in other editors

Unread post by ThatDaisy »

Heya :D! I'm working on quite a large spore mod and for my mod, I hosted the option for people to submit part ideas whether that be creations, models, or just ideas. Now, this guy named Dalahia submitted his part submissions as buildings and vehicles and they look pretty good. When I was about the export them into blender so I can convert them to rw4 I realized I can't use the Collada export command on editors that aren't the creature editors. So I was wondering if it is possible to get these models into blender, I've tried loading them into the creature editor with SporeHack but, Sporehack has never worked on my computer.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Colladaexport command in other editors

Unread post by rob55rod »

View the creations in the Sporepedia, then unpack your GraphicsCache and use SporeModder to import the GMDLs.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Colladaexport command in other editors

Unread post by ThatDaisy »

Thank you! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”