Spore Ga Crashes In Editor

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Krillin2
Hatchling
Hatchling

Spore Ga Crashes In Editor

Unread post by Krillin2 »

Spore Galactic Adventures Crashes When I Put A Part On A Creature/vehicle and others and it makes me sad soo can anyone help me

I Am Krillin2 I Like To Make Creatures And Try To Help With Things
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Spore Ga Crashes In Editor

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

Are there any mods you have installed? Try removing any mods you might have. If that doesn't work, backup all your important spore data, and reinstall the game. After reinstalling, check if it doesn't crash. And if it doesn't, add your mods to their intended Data folders (see viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6010 ). If it crashes then, one of the mods might be causing the problem.

If these crashes occur even without any mods, your last choice would be to locate the "Spore" folder in %appdata% and delete it. Warning! Deleting this folder will result in all your evolutions and unshared creations being deleted! So make sure to make a backup of the Spore folder beforehand.

I really hope your issue gets resolved soon, and I hope you can get back to playing the game as normal soon!

- Best Regards, TheUltraCube6723

MODERATOR EDIT: Updated post to use environment variables and mention the correct Data folder for any given mod rather than specifying the Galactic Adventures Data folder

USER EDIT: I approve of these mod edits, and would like to find a way to thank moderators
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
Krillin2
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Krillin2 »

Um I Found The Fix On The Discord Server. I Installed Spore Wrongly Soo Thats Why Spore Ga Dinit Work
I Am Krillin2 I Like To Make Creatures And Try To Help With Things
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

I'm happy your issue is resolved. You should always install Spore in this order: Spore > Spore Creepy and Cute > Spore Galactic Adventures > Patch 5.1 > Bot Parts expansion pack (if you have it)
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”