Crash upon leaving cell stage.

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
OctoSharkTasaurus
Cell
Cell

Crash upon leaving cell stage.

Unread post by OctoSharkTasaurus »

So, I started a new game, on a really nice looking planet (blue grass, green water) and was excited. However, after completing cell stage, in under 8 minutes may I add, I did all the growing a brain thing etc. But when it goes into the history view, and you press the history button, it will play the cinematic of the cell swimming off the screen, and then during the fade out, the game crashes.

I've revised my mod list, and I don't see anything that would alter the early creature editor. That being said, the early creature editor selected from the menu seems to work fine.

Below is a the list of mods I have.

Spoiler
Why are you reading this? Go back to the post. Image
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Crash upon leaving cell stage.

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

Try uninstalling the Strange And Beautiful mod, it's known to cause crashes (at least for me)
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
Raptorians
Cell
Cell

Re: Crash upon leaving cell stage.

Unread post by Raptorians »

This happened to me with the Cheap Cell Parts mod, so try removing that one?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”