Crashed on Startup

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
CradilySlime
Creature
Creature

Crashed on Startup

Unread post by CradilySlime »

i use Good Old Game Spore. but there problems. i start Spore Gog but crashed on Startup Black Screen
What i do?

Image i have :ccp:
TheUltraCube6723
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Crashed on Startup

Unread post by TheUltraCube6723 »

Reinstall Spore again in this order. Spore > Patch 5.1 > Run Spore once > Creepy and Cute (if you have it) > Galactic Adventures (if you have it) > Run Spore again (if Galactic Adventures and Creepy & Cute are installed) > Bot Parts AKA Patch 1.6 (if you have it) > Install mods (optional)
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon
CradilySlime
Creature
Creature

Re: Crashed on Startup

Unread post by CradilySlime »

TheUltraCube6723 wrote:Reinstall Spore again in this order. Spore > Patch 5.1 > Run Spore once > Creepy and Cute (if you have it) > Galactic Adventures (if you have it) > Run Spore again (if Galactic Adventures and Creepy & Cute are installed) > Bot Parts AKA Patch 1.6 (if you have it) > Install mods (optional)

thx work
Image i have :ccp:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”