Missing Graspers with Modded Spore?

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.

- Install Spore Game

- (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C

- Install Spore Galactic Adventures

- Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Private

Private

Seichotik
Zodiac: Aquarius

Missing Graspers with Modded Spore?

Unread post #1 by Seichotik » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Howdy~, I've been playing on and off with Dark injection for years but recently had to reinstall my operating system.

To cut to the chase, after reinstalling all my mods for Spore, I noticed that the robotic page of hands is just entirely missing. There should be seven pages there are only six; Core spore and CC + recolors, Dark Injection general, and the one added by New Steps. I've tried removing several mods, nothing seems to work, and it's not the models missing because the texture-less robot hands are all there. If it was just the bot parts I wouldn't care but there are some really cool pieces ported over from Darkspore D: I've been digging for the past two hours for answers and i'm just not seeing it so sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere.

Load Order:
Spoiler: show

If anyone could address and help a brother out that'd be awesome, I love making bots in Spore @_@ :rp:

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Missing Graspers with Modded Spore?

Unread post #2 by rob55rod » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:06 am

You'd have seen it addressed if you'd looked in the Dark Injection 9.r Bug Reports subforum - that's a known bug in the last DI 9.r beta release, and has already been fixed internally.

Private

Private

Seichotik
Zodiac: Aquarius

Unread post #3 by Seichotik » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:14 pm

I swear to /god/ I had, but I must have somehow amazingly missed that. xD Good to know it's not me, thanks Rob!

EDIT: Ah ok I see the post now. I just never dug into it because it was a long list. I'm dumb.

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #4 by rob55rod » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Seichotik wrote:I swear to /god/ I had, but I must have somehow amazingly missed that. xD Good to know it's not me, thanks Rob!

No problem ^-^

Seichotik wrote:EDIT: Ah ok I see the post now. I just never dug into it because it was a long list. I'm dumb.

Heh, we all do stuff like that every now and then ._.

Return to “Help”