Missing Graspers with Modded Spore?

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Seichotik
Cell
Cell

Missing Graspers with Modded Spore?

Unread post by Seichotik »

Howdy~, I've been playing on and off with Dark injection for years but recently had to reinstall my operating system.

To cut to the chase, after reinstalling all my mods for Spore, I noticed that the robotic page of hands is just entirely missing. There should be seven pages there are only six; Core spore and CC + recolors, Dark Injection general, and the one added by New Steps. I've tried removing several mods, nothing seems to work, and it's not the models missing because the texture-less robot hands are all there. If it was just the bot parts I wouldn't care but there are some really cool pieces ported over from Darkspore D: I've been digging for the past two hours for answers and i'm just not seeing it so sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere.

Load Order:
Spoiler
If anyone could address and help a brother out that'd be awesome, I love making bots in Spore @_@ :rp:

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Missing Graspers with Modded Spore?

Unread post by rob55rod »

You'd have seen it addressed if you'd looked in the Dark Injection 9.r Bug Reports subforum - that's a known bug in the last DI 9.r beta release, and has already been fixed internally.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Seichotik
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Seichotik »

I swear to /god/ I had, but I must have somehow amazingly missed that. xD Good to know it's not me, thanks Rob!

EDIT: Ah ok I see the post now. I just never dug into it because it was a long list. I'm dumb.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Seichotik wrote:I swear to /god/ I had, but I must have somehow amazingly missed that. xD Good to know it's not me, thanks Rob!
No problem ^-^
Seichotik wrote:EDIT: Ah ok I see the post now. I just never dug into it because it was a long list. I'm dumb.
Heh, we all do stuff like that every now and then ._.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”