feets

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Spore2015
Cell
Cell

feets

Unread post by Spore2015 »

some how i cant put feets on limbs/legs/arms i don't know if its a mod i got on or not it wont go on it x-x i'm sorry i don't know what to say i'm kinda new here ^^'

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: feets

Unread post by rob55rod »

Uninstall Davo's Foot Rotation mod.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Spore2015
Cell
Cell

i did that but it didnt work ;3;
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Spore2015 wrote:i did that but it didnt work ;3;
What other mods do you have, if any?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Spore2015
Cell
Cell

well lots so i cant really take pics of it so yeah .3.'
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Spore2015 wrote:well lots so i cant really take pics of it so yeah .3.'
Well there isn't much I can do to help you without that information...

Spore2015
Cell
Cell

i tried every thing but still dont let me put feets on legs/arms from the dark spore mod
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Spore2015 wrote:i tried every thing but still dont let me put feets on legs/arms from the dark spore mod
Telling me you "tried everything" doesn't help. I need an actual list. For example, did you try redownloading Dark Injection to see if the existing download was corrupt?

Spore2015
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
Spore2015 wrote:i tried every thing but still dont let me put feets on legs/arms from the dark spore mod
Telling me you "tried everything" doesn't help. I need an actual list. For example, did you try redownloading Dark Injection to see if the existing download was corrupt?
i got it working now it just the mod called madess some thing that messing it up, i forgot the full name ^^
Spore2015
Cell
Cell

ik this is for the feet thingy but some how i cant use my A thing to move things on one side. ;w;
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Spore2015 wrote:ik this is for the feet thingy but some how i cant use my A thing to move things on one side. ;w;
Did you install Patch 5.1?

Spore2015
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
Spore2015 wrote:ik this is for the feet thingy but some how i cant use my A thing to move things on one side. ;w;
hmm i dunno at all ^^' i got the robot parts and that, i dunno what the patch do and one thing is the update on the origin or?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Spore2015 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
hmm i dunno at all ^^' i got the robot parts and that, i dunno what the patch do
Patch 5.1 adds asymmetry. Well, technically Patch 5 does that, but Patch 5.1 also includes Patch 5 and every prior patch, so whatever. Patch 5.1 is also required for many mods to function correctly.

Patch 6 adds Bot Parts. Patch 6 does not include Patch 5.1 or any prior patches. You cannot install Patch 5.1 after installing Patch 6. Uninstalling and reinstalling your game will allow you to install patch 5.1, but that's a bit risky, as Patch 6 has a bug which puts you at risk of being unable to reinstall Spore should you uninstall the game after installing Patch 6. The only way I've found to get around this bug if it affects you is a virtual machine. The odds of it affecting you are fairly low (I know of a grand total of 3 people who have been affected, if that gives you any sense of it), but I advise you think it through. If you decide you want to take the risk and hopefully get Patch 5.1, say so before doing anything and I'll be happy to guide you through how to do this with as little data loss as possible (assuming the bug doesn't hit you - if it does, I'll help you set up a Virtual Machine to run Spore in instead).

Spore2015
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
Spore2015 wrote:
rob55rod wrote: Did you install Patch 5.1?
hmm i dunno at all ^^' i got the robot parts and that, i dunno what the patch do
Patch 5.1 adds asymmetry. Well, technically Patch 5 does that, but Patch 5.1 also includes Patch 5 and every prior patch, so whatever. Patch 5.1 is also required for many mods to function correctly.

Patch 6 adds Bot Parts. Patch 6 does not include Patch 5.1 or any prior patches. You cannot install Patch 5.1 after installing Patch 6. Uninstalling and reinstalling your game will allow you to install patch 5.1, but that's a bit risky, as Patch 6 has a bug which puts you at risk of being unable to reinstall Spore should you uninstall the game after installing Patch 6. The only way I've found to get around this bug if it affects you is a virtual machine. The odds of it affecting you are fairly low (I know of a grand total of 3 people who have been affected, if that gives you any sense of it), but I advise you think it through. If you decide you want to take the risk and hopefully get Patch 5.1, say so before doing anything and I'll be happy to guide you through how to do this with as little data loss as possible (assuming the bug doesn't hit you - if it does, I'll help you set up a Virtual Machine to run Spore in instead).
eh i can try but i got learning difficulties so some time i wont understand what to do and that but i can still try ^^
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Spore2015 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Spore2015 wrote:

eh i can try but i got learning difficulties so some time i wont understand what to do and that but i can still try ^^
I was expecting that you'd take a while to really think it through. You sure you want to take the risk?

Spore2015
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
Spore2015 wrote:
rob55rod wrote: Patch 5.1 adds asymmetry. Well, technically Patch 5 does that, but Patch 5.1 also includes Patch 5 and every prior patch, so whatever. Patch 5.1 is also required for many mods to function correctly.

I was expecting that you'd take a while to really think it through. You sure you want to take the risk?
i can try but i guess so, if it works it used to work before now it dont with i had mods and patch 6
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Spore2015 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Spore2015 wrote: eh i can try but i got learning difficulties so some time i wont understand what to do and that but i can still try ^^
i can try but i guess so, if it works it used to work before now it dont with i had mods and patch 6
Wait, you mean it used to work, and then one day it randomly stopped working?

Spore2015
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
Spore2015 wrote:
rob55rod wrote: I was expecting that you'd take a while to really think it through. You sure you want to take the risk?
yup, i dunno why, :T
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Spore2015 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Spore2015 wrote: i can try but i guess so, if it works it used to work before now it dont with i had mods and patch 6
Okay yeah, I'm officially out of ideas

Spore2015
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
Spore2015 wrote:
rob55rod wrote: Wait, you mean it used to work, and then one day it randomly stopped working?
Okay yeah, I'm officially out of ideas
i got the patch tho but i dunno if i should download patch 6 again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”