unlimited complexity for all editors

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Shervard
Cell
Cell

unlimited complexity for all editors

Unread post by Shervard »

Can someone help me with unlimited complexity for all editors mod? Its working, but over size arrows and other instruments,It causes discomfort, can i fix it? Sorry bad english, google translate :shock:

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: unlimited complexity for all editors

Unread post by rob55rod »

Known bug, not fixable.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheSporeWolf
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by TheSporeWolf »

Excuse me but can someone tell me why the ''Unlimited Complexity Meter Mod'' Is not working on my computer, I use regular spore not GA, is it only GA or is this a bug to?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

TheSporeWolf wrote:Excuse me but can someone tell me why the ''Unlimited Complexity Meter Mod'' Is not working on my computer, I use regular spore not GA, is it only GA or is this a bug to?
a) Did you install Spore from Steam?
b) Do you have any other mods installed? if so, could you please list them with exact filenames, as they are presented in your Data folder? (A screenshot will do, just make sure no names are cut off :lol: )

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
TheSporeWolf
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by TheSporeWolf »

nvm I forgot I NEED Spore GA
JerkyJerk
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by JerkyJerk »

I have the original Spore with Creepy and cute, Galactic Adventures and patch 1.5.1 and have downloaded the mod several times but when I reinstalled patch 1.5.1 after getting G.A )because it caused a glitch where most of the animations weren't working and the Spore website said to reinstall it after getting GA) The mod stopped working so I reinstalled the mod and restarted my computer several times but the complexity meter still shows up and there is this symbol on all my complex creatures that means that they cannot appear in any of my adventures or games and I cannot play as them. Is there a way to fix this?
:twisted: JerkyJerk
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Wait, what? What does this symbol look like...? Is it like a tiny complexity meter, or like a lock?

JerkyJerk
Hatchling
Hatchling

It is like a tiny red complexity meter that appears on all my creations that break the complexity limit. They will not spawn in the game or allow me to play as them. I also can't play or load my adventures because a message will appear when I try to load it saying something like "Some creations in this adventure contain parts you don't have. Some creations will be replaced" and then my adventure is ruined with ugly Maxis creatures instead of my own creations. Is there a new mod or anything that removes the complexity meter and allows me to play as my complex creatures and make them spawn or do I have to uninstall and reinstall everything? I would prefer not to uninstall.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Oh, that only happens when you use the freedom cheat. And it was done by the game's devs. Intentionally. Nothing you can do about it after-the-fact.

JerkyJerk
Hatchling
Hatchling

So there are no mods or anything to fix it that doesn't require uninstalling?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

JerkyJerk wrote:So there are no mods or anything to fix it that doesn't require uninstalling?
Reinstalling shouldn't fix it...if it does though, then Spore is even more poorly-built than I thought :lol:

JerkyJerk
Hatchling
Hatchling

There is an other issue I have, I want to create a Spore account to play other people's adventures and upload my creations but it won't let me make one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”