Darkspore Injection

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Martin the Wolf
Recruit
Recruit

Darkspore Injection

Unread post by Martin the Wolf »

I actually never downloaded the Darkspore Injection mod, I forgot about it.
But I have another question, will you still have the default GA and spore parts?
It doesn't say, so I don't know.
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Re: Darkspore Injection

Unread post by rob55rod »

Yes, you still have access to the parts from Core Spore, Creepy & Cute, The Exoskeleton Patch, Galactic Adventures, and The Bot Parts Patch. Dark Injection only removes restrictions, not useful assets :lol:

EDIT: There's a FAQ thread for a reason. I'd appreciate it if you'd post future questions there ._.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Martin the Wolf
Recruit
Recruit

Unread post by Martin the Wolf »

rob55rod wrote:EDIT: There's a FAQ thread for a reason. I'd appreciate it if you'd post future questions there ._.
Do you mean this FAQ?
rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread post by rob55rod »

Martin the Wolf wrote:
rob55rod wrote:EDIT: There's a FAQ thread for a reason. I'd appreciate it if you'd post future questions there ._.
Do you mean this FAQ?
Nope, I mean this one. It's not a huge issue, that thread isn't nearly as noticeable as I'd like it to be, so I can't say I blame you for starting a help thread :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Return to “Help”