Some questions

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.

- Install Spore Game

- (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C

- Install Spore Galactic Adventures

- Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Vivant
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Some questions

Unread postby Vivant » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:53 pm

I have several questions about the mods, and about some spore cheats. I already know some things about Spore, but i still would like to be more inform, just in case there are some things i don't know :lol:

1. Is there a way to use your modded creations to play the game itself? Does the cheat "evoadvantage" work to bring up the creature? If so, is there a certain point in the game where you use this cheat?

Link to the cheats: http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/spore-pc-735340

2. Did i install the mods in the right folder?

Acer-->Program Files(x86)--->OriginGames---->Spore---->Data

The reason i asked this question is because i was confused between folder locations, should i put it in Spore galactic adventures data folder, or just the spore folder because thats where i usually installed them (I tend to second guess alot, so i could have been right in the first place without knowing :lol: )

--Those are all the questions i have for now until i can think of more. But i'm acquainted with spore, i already know what it's about, how to create creatures and stuff and the game itself brought me nothing but pure joy and creativity whenever i mess around with the parts. c:

Darhagonable
Guru
Guru
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Some questions

Unread postby Darhagonable » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:02 am

2. if the mods do not work you should put it in Spore galactic adventures data folder.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: Some questions

Unread postby rob55rod » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:08 am

1. Use evoadvantage at the Galaxy menu, before you do anything, then start creating a save file. It might be broken, but I'm not entirely sure.
2. Please provide paths in the correct format in future cases. You should be installing mods in DataEP1, not Data unless the mod's author has stated otherwise.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Return to “Help”