Sorry for the idiotic questions.

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Martin the Wolf
Cell
Cell

Sorry for the idiotic questions.

Unread post by Martin the Wolf »

Okay, so I got confused with this required files. I took a screenshot to explain to you:
Spoiler
-Image removed-
P.S Sorry for the idiotic questions
P.P.S I am new here.
Last edited by Martin the Wolf on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Sorry for the idiotic questions.

Unread post by rob55rod »

Allow me to explain:
Spoiler
There's no such thing as a stupid question :lol:

Also, don't abuse font colours like that. It's really hard to read.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Martin the Wolf
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:Allow me to explain:
Oh, okay, sorry.
P.S can you disable the mod? Like if you want to play the normal game without the mods?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Martin the Wolf wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Allow me to explain:
Oh, okay, sorry.
P.S can you disable the mod? Like if you want to play the normal game without the mods?
Yes, that's called uninstalling it. However, doing so will cause your modded creations to be "locked", kinda like a Creature that has Creepy and Cute parts, for users who don't have Creepy and Cute. Reinstalling does not fix this.

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Martin the Wolf
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:Yes, that's called uninstalling it. However, doing so will cause your modded creations to be "locked", kinda like a Creature that has Creepy and Cute parts, for users who don't have Creepy and Cute. Re-installing does not fix this.
Can't you drag the files out of the Spore game? Or is the files mixed with the Spore's files and taking the out will be to complicated
P.S I know this sounds "weird" or whatever, because I did not explain it correctly.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Martin the Wolf wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Yes, that's called uninstalling it. However, doing so will cause your modded creations to be "locked", kinda like a Creature that has Creepy and Cute parts, for users who don't have Creepy and Cute. Re-installing does not fix this.
Can't you drag the files out of the Spore game? Or is the files mixed with the Spore's files and taking the out will be to complicated
P.S I know this sounds "weird" or whatever, because I did not explain it correctly.
I think I get what you mean: moving the package file out of the Data folder. That will work, but with the side effect I mentioned above.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”