Everyone is Cheap With Their Spice! Mod Problem?

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
worldofdrakan
Hatchling
Hatchling

Everyone is Cheap With Their Spice! Mod Problem?

Unread post by worldofdrakan »

Hello, I recently got to modding my spore game, and I'm noticing something a little off. For whatever reason, everyone is suddenly EXTREMELY cheap when it comes to spice. Literally everyone only wants the bare minimum for my spice, even if it's pink or purple! Not only that, but until I installed Simply Spice, I was having a hard time finding any planet that had spice in colors other than blue or green (Seriously, I have yet to find red and yellow spice anywhere besides my own star system). I never had these problems before. Could one of my mods be causing the issues?

My Mods:

- No Joker Badge
- Eat With Mouth Instead of Hands
- Creature Stage All Parts
- Other Spices on Homeworld
- Simply Spice!
- Any Tool on Any Planet

I got Spore through Steam. It has all EPs and is fully patched.
Last edited by worldofdrakan on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Everyone is Cheap With Their Spice! Mod Problem?

Unread post by rob55rod »

This is why I want Valve or EAxis to pull Spore off Steam. That way, people won't waste their money buying an unmoddable version of the game in order to mod it.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
worldofdrakan
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by worldofdrakan »

Yeah, I kinda figured that Steam had a lot to do with it. It took me the longest time to figure out that mods went in the DataEP1 folder instead of the regular Data folder. The game isn't unplayable now by any means, it's just a lot harder for me to get money in space now.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

worldofdrakan wrote:Yeah, I kinda figured that Steam had a lot to do with it. It took me the longest time to figure out that mods went in the DataEP1 folder instead of the regular Data folder. The game isn't unplayable now by any means, it's just a lot harder for me to get money in space now.
Press ctrl shift C and type in moremoney. then press enter.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”