Making Music for Adventures?

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.

- Install Spore Game

- (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C

- Install Spore Galactic Adventures

- Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Recruit

Recruit

LightArchangel

Making Music for Adventures?

Unread postby LightArchangel » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Hello everybody, how are you all today? I have no Idea if someone already asked about this But,
I have been really wanting to put music/sounds into some of my adventures.
I know that Mx3 posted this music mod (which I really like):
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4371

But I am really confused with the Music files...
The file types are: #01A527DB and #02B9F662 files....
I know what the .prop files are; they are associated with programming.
But anyway..I think I know about the Names and the Search file index.

In another words, can someone show me step by step how to make music, if you know what I mean?
If I still cannot figure it out (like the dumba** I am, I will request it.) Just make a summary
________________________________________________________________________________________
>>>>Upper part is important, but you can read the bottom only if you want to know what I am doing<<<<

What I am trying to do is make a really "good" adventure, kind of like terror. So, I looked up the soundtracks of Amnesia (A game of constant terror.) I will post this adventure in the Dark Injection Sporepedia and stuff lol.

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen

Re: Making Music for Adventures?

Unread postby CamBen » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:34 pm

There is a program called Ealayer3 (I think) that will convert mp3s to that file type, snr and sns. The hashes are those extensions.

viewtopic.php?f=25&p=15780

Then, make your music files as amnesia1 for example, then find the hash of it in the "names" section of sporemaster. Take that number, and using an online hex to dec converter, convert it to a usable number that you insert instead of the number at the bottom of the file, where it says something like:

Uint32 name=#b6878619> a number < /uint32>

Replace "a number" with the dec number you have just found.

Also, if you release the adventure, please also post it in my adventure sharing thread if you want. And, also, once the files are converted, I could add them into adventureprops v4 for a more wide use, and add your name to the credits.

And best of luck with the adventure, I want to play it. :)
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Private

Private

Mx3

Unread postby Mx3 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Are you good with spanish language? I have a complete tutorial posted in the Sporepedia2 that explains how to make music mods for adventures. It´s some difficult for my to teach it in english.

Recruit

Recruit

LightArchangel

Unread postby LightArchangel » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:09 pm

CamBen wrote:There is a program called Ealayer3 (I think) that will convert mp3s to that file type, snr and sns. The hashes are those extensions.

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 25&p=15780

Then, make your music files as amnesia1 for example, then find the hash of it in the "names" section of sporemaster. Take that number, and using an online hex to dec converter, convert it to a usable number that you insert instead of the number at the bottom of the file, where it says something like:

Uint32 name=#b6878619> a number < /uint32>

Replace "a number" with the dec number you have just found.

Also, if you release the adventure, please also post it in my adventure sharing thread if you want. And, also, once the files are converted, I could add them into adventureprops v4 for a more wide use, and add your name to the credits.

And best of luck with the adventure, I want to play it. :)
Hey! I understood everything but, When I tried to pack the Mod, Sporemaster crashes and I repeat the process and it still crashes! (Sorry for extremely late reply, Family Problems.)

Recruit

Recruit

LightArchangel

Unread postby LightArchangel » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Mx3 wrote:Are you good with spanish language? I have a complete tutorial posted in the Sporepedia2 that explains how to make music mods for adventures. It´s some difficult for my to teach it in english.

I am sorry, I cant understand spanish very well, but I will be taking spanish classes this year in school! (sorry for late reply)

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen

Unread postby CamBen » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Mx3 wrote:Are you good with spanish language? I have a complete tutorial posted in the Sporepedia2 that explains how to make music mods for adventures. It´s some difficult for my to teach it in english.

can you link to the tutorial? I know the basics, with the command window and ealayer and how to convert, but the converted files crashed my game.

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Private

Private

Mx3

Unread postby Mx3 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:33 am

Tutorial.
Ealayer3 must be 0.6.3. Don´t use the latest version, it crashes the game.

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen

Unread postby CamBen » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:41 am

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info, I'm putting spore hero music in.

Return to “Help”